CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Perhaps it remains to be seen, but I would more than just hazard a guess, that 2017 is destined to become a cunt. What with Putin, Trump & May at the helm and with both Kim Jon-um & Xi Jinping, hot on their tracks, one can only imagine a total disaster. As for ISIL, well, they are the least of our worries.

Guest 'eavensabove

...What a welcome! 

Can't say that I warm towards BUPA, he's an obvious Cunt (and not up my street if indeed he's Welsh) and as for the rest of ya, I'll see, all in good time.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sounds more like an aitch-dropping cockney wanker to me, probably covered in pearly strings, if you know what I mean?

Seriously, OP, don't take all the abuse too much to heart. And remember, if someone hates you for no apparent reason, give that motherfucker a reason!

@'eavensabove, don't trust Baws, he already knows your mother's maiden name, inside leg measurement, and where you live. 

He's just working on a poem subtley containing your full address and bank account number. 

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@'eavensabove, don't trust Baws, he already knows your mother's maiden name, inside leg measurement, and where you live. 

He's just working on a poem subtley containing your full address and bank account number. 

...and so BUPA, in your opinion, would you say that Baws is, or is not, a Cunt? I want to at least get to grips with things here ASAP before then maybe taking my own life, should I deem it to be necessary.

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps it remains to be seen, but I would more than just hazard a guess, that 2017 is destined to become a cunt. What with Putin, Trump & May at the helm and with both Kim Jon-um & Xi Jinping, hot on their tracks, one can only imagine a total disaster. As for ISIL, well, they are the least of our worries.

Fucking idiot.

23 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

...What a welcome! 

Can't say that I warm towards BUPA, he's an obvious Cunt (and not up my street if indeed he's Welsh) and as for the rest of ya, I'll see, all in good time.

Well you've got the measure of BUPA after a short exposure. Watch out though, once Decs has had enough of him automatically 'liking' his posts before he's finished typing them, he will try and crawl up your arse and will need to be coaxed out with a sheepsmilk enema and a Charlotte Church CD. Baws is ok and our online encyclopaedia and IT guru. Ding, Eddie and myself are nazis. Welcome.

31 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I doubt you & I will get along, somehow. I can smell a cunt even before I hear one.

Decs is OK in small doses. Saying that, even small doses of Ebola, AIDS and Syphilis are things I could absolutely do without.

I take that back. He is a cunt.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

...and so BUPA, in your opinion, would you say that Baws is, or is not, a Cunt? I want to at least get to grips with things here ASAP before then maybe taking my own life, should I deem it to be necessary.

Baws is indeed a cunt, which is the raison d'être for us all, is it not? 

Aside from that little pointer, you'll pretty much have to find your own way here. Just make sure you pick a clique.

There's a clique for funny cunts, a clique for boring saps, a fake-cancer clique, an autistic clique (which opens every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9am precisely), a Welsh clique (careful, its Mod heavy), a video clique (fuck off, frank), a clique for the best on here (I run that, so if you want in, you'll have to destroy Ding), a golfing clique (you probably wouldn't get in). and we also have a drawing class, run by the extremely talented roadkill. 

Just stay away from the hideous, rifle dropping, garlic munching, goose raping French clique. 

You're welcome. 

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Aside from that little pointer, you'll pretty much have to find your own way here. Just make sure you pick a clique.

There's a clique for funny cunts, a clique for boring saps, a fake-cancer clique, an autistic clique (which opens every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9am precisely), a Welsh clique (careful, its Mod heavy), a video clique (fuck off, frank), a clique for the best on here (I run that, so if you want in, you'll have to destroy Ding), a golfing clique (you probably wouldn't get in). and we also have a drawing class, run by the extremely talented roadkill. 

Just stay away from the hideous, rifle dropping, garlic munching, goose raping French clique. 

You're welcome. 

Surely, people who need telling who they should have as friends belong on Faecesbook. My advice would be trust nobody, like nobody and endeavour to be as cuntish as possible, you Welsh prick.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You're welcome. 

Best sign me up for the lot, except that is for the Welsh group, if you don't mind. OH, and the French and any other half-bit foreigner.   

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Manky said:

Surely, people who need telling who they should have as friends belong on Faecesbook. My advice would be trust nobody, like nobody and endeavour to be as cuntish as possible, you Welsh prick.

I'll just trust You, for now, but take that with a pinch of salt however, you can always trust me! 

1 minute ago, Manky said:

Bubs needs the illusion of belonging to a clique as he's incapable of independent thought and needs someone to throw a stick for him, oh and he thought Roadkill was a female. Not the sharpest chisel on the bench.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Bubs needs the illusion of belonging to a clique as he's incapable of independent thought and needs someone to throw a stick for him, oh and he thought Roadkill was a female. Not the sharpest chisel on the bench.

Is a clique of one really a clique?

At least Punkape is happy in his own world.

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Best sign me up for the lot, except that is for the Welsh group, if you don't mind. OH, and the French and any other half-bit foreigner.   

Not at all, it's not the friendliest, and receives a lot of quite homoerotic, threatening behaviour from the French mong who resides here. 

I forgot to mention the avatar-less cunt clique. Membership currently stands at 1.

Nobody has used the disabled toilet picture for a while. 

4 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not at all, it's not the friendliest, and receives a lot of quite homoerotic, threatening behaviour from the French mong who resides here. 

I forgot to mention the avatar-less cunt clique. Membership currently stands at 1.

Nobody has used the disabled toilet picture for a while. 

Panzer still does.