CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"Womyn" protesting Trump in countries other than the US.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

So some "womyn" are virtue signalling all the way to the US Consulate tomorrow, to send a powerful message to the new President Of The United States who will, invariably, not be listening. I wonder the motives here. Are they 1) Wanting to display solidarity with the sisterhood in the US who are now, somewhat improbably, at risk of sexual predation from the new President or 2) They just want to make a bunch of noise and show each other their nasty unshaven minges while making ugly screeching noises and updating their Instagram feed every thirty seconds before retiring to the relative safety of Starbucks. Take that, capitalism! #protestselfie  

Honestly, the moaning about Trump I'm hearing here is unbelievable. Tel me more about how, as a rich white women, you are at risk from the President of totally different country. Could it be that a recent trend has developed whereby people want, somewhat optimistically, to be a persecuted minority when they are nothing of the sort? 

Trump is a cunt, albeit a highly entertaining one, and none of this makes him any less the President. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So some "womyn" are virtue signalling all the way to the US Consulate tomorrow, to send a powerful message to the new President Of The United States who will, invariably, not be listening. I wonder the motives here. Are they 1) Wanting to display solidarity with the sisterhood in the US who are now, somewhat improbably, at risk of sexual predation from the new President or 2) They just want to make a bunch of noise and show each other their nasty unshaven minges while making ugly screeching noises and updating their Instagram feed every thirty seconds before retiring to the relative safety of Starbucks. Take that, capitalism! #protestselfie  

Honestly, the moaning about Trump I'm hearing here is unbelievable. Tel me more about how, as a rich white women, you are at risk from the President of totally different country. Could it be that a recent trend has developed whereby people want, somewhat optimistically, to be a persecuted minority when they are nothing of the sort? 

Trump is a cunt, albeit a highly entertaining one, and none of this makes him any less the President. 

tRump is hardly entertaining.  He takes nausea and tedium to unbearable new lows.  I bought my wife a nice new knife, so ANY cunt, not just the (improbable) President of the USA can have his issues resolved with one swift stroke!  When fuckwits like him get into power, it's the lesser fuckwits who claim divine right to any woman they wish.  They need to be surgically removed like a cancer.  Hopefully, with the removal of the bastards' bollocks the woman sever the femoral artery, and the cunts bleed out grasping what used to be their cock.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What the fuck has this got to do with me. I live in the UK and we have our own issues like jettisoning them cunts in Europe and fucking off the ugly, ginger, haggis shagging Scots.

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What the fuck has this got to do with me. I live in the UK and we have our own issues like jettisoning them cunts in Europe and fucking off the ugly, ginger, haggis shagging Scots.

Drew, if you are only concerned with affairs that directly impact upon on you, then I suggest that you immediately register for baldbungalowdwellingqueers.com

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
Just now, Decimus said:

Drew, if you are only concerned with affairs that directly impact upon on you, then I suggest that you immediately register for baldbungalowdwellingqueers.com

I'm not queer Decs. I thought I made that quite clear after you propositioned me outside the bogs in Chapelfield. 

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

The bandwagon is well and truly underway.Like all demos,it won't change a fucking thing. I hope it rains fucking hard on the demoing cunts.

I predict a little rioting in the dark areas of American tonight. The protesters will show what they think of Trump by smashing windows and stealing wide screen TV'S.  

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Eddie said:

I predict a little rioting in the dark areas of American tonight. The protesters will show what they think of Trump by smashing windows and stealing wide screen TV'S.  

Nothing like a bit of rioting from the Basketball Americans to encourage the new POTUS to investigate softer policing policies and lighter sentencing for youths from troubled areas. 

1 minute ago, Eddie said:

There's a good chance a high percentage will be black,just like the riots in London a couple of years of so ago.

Still we all know that's just stereotyping.

Guest nobgobbler
33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

The bandwagon is well and truly underway.Like all demos,it won't change a fucking thing. I hope it rains fucking hard on the demoing cunts.

I nick your demoing there snatch and create a new word for the cc dictionary. I detest demong cunts.

Guest nobgobbler
34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They never nick cat food or pot noodle do they. Demong cunts. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

They never nick cat food or pot noodle do they. Demong cunts. 

Or a bar of soap or deodorant either. Basmati rice is apparently up for grabs:

article-0-0D5C421400000578-88_634x663.jp

Guest nobgobbler
42 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Is it possible to demong a mong?

No, once a mong always a mong. Unlessss ... a mong behaves like a demong so becomes a demong, you could say the mong has become demonged.

9 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

No, once a mong always a mong. Unlessss ... a mong behaves like a demong so becomes a demong, you could say the mong has become demonged.

I wish I'd never asked.

2 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

This is important work Nobby. Not glamorous, but nevertheless stands in its own right.