CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ape™️

Fucking little cunts, buzzing in my face this afternoon while trying to concentrate on controlling a very large and expensive RC helicopter. They spend their life doing two things: eating dead things or eating shit. They contribute nothing to the world and should be wiped the fuck out. The same applies to Withers, the vile little wanker.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Fucking little cunts, buzzing in my face this afternoon while trying to concentrate on controlling a very large and expensive RC helicopter. They spend their life doing two things: eating dead things or eating shit. They contribute nothing to the world and should be wiped the fuck out. The same applies to Withers, the vile little wanker.

If you zipped yourself up and had a wash more often the flies wouldn't be an issue for you.

You dirty fucking peasant.

• Like 5

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Ape said:

So you don't like Diptera?

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you zipped your self up and had a wash more often the flies wouldn't be an issues for you.

You dirty fucking peasant.

Do you have a Drone?

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, Ape said:

Clearly no - that's why I made the nom. I don't like you either, if that helps at all?

You don't like me? :(:wacko:

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What the fuck were you doing with a remote controlled helicopter anyway......you fucking immature weirdo.

I'll bet you're a train spotter as well you oddball wanker.

lol.

Fuck off.

Building and flying RC helicopters take a lot of engineering skill and dexterity. A thick, cock sucking faggot such as you would fail miserably.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What the fuck were you doing with a remote controlled helicopter anyway......you fucking immature weirdo.

I'll bet you're a train spotter as well you oddball wanker.

lol.

Fuck off.

Ape's a voyeur and he uses the helicopter to get a better view of the Doggers on Hampstead Heath.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 5/7/2017 at 3:43 PM, Ape said:

Punkape must have been cottaging nearby.  Fuck knows he's a filthy fucking cunt and a colossal fucking poof.  

10 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

You cannot expect too much from an adult with learning difficulties. Playing with electric toys at his age indeed..... lol

It's all very disturbing and amusing.Only a complete cunt flies model helicopters, shops at Tesco then tells every cunt on Cuntscorner about it whilst regaling them with a fly fetish.

11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's all very disturbing and amusing.Only a complete cunt flies model helicopters, shops at Tesco then tells every cunt on Cuntscorner about it whilst regaling them with a fly fetish.

Flying model helicopters sure beats driving an imaginary car.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

Flying model helicopters sure beats driving an imaginary car.

lol.

Fuck off.

He would never understand. Funny how those who shout oddball at others the loudest have the most in their closet to hide.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 5/7/2017 at 8:43 PM, Ape said:

Fucking little cunts, buzzing in my face this afternoon while trying to concentrate on controlling a very large and expensive RC helicopter.

You must have had residual faecal matter in your moustache. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You must have had residual faecal matter in your moustache. 

Nahhh. They are just drawn to shit, that's all. Its natural to them.