CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tesco's In Store Food Ads

Jiggerycock

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ape, when you say that you are into RC modelling, do you mean Roman Catholic?  I can see you dressed as an alter boy, bending over in the vestry.....

Withers, I think it's clear for all to see that you don't really "do" humour. Leave the wise cracks to the likes of Punkape, and concentrate on what you do best - being a dull, tedious, repetitive French wanker.

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

First bottle down ya..good man ..worlds a better place with bottle of voddy eh sudz baby..few more and you'll think of something to post. .now that bottle that says egg and mango is shampoo. .not for spreading on toast 

Panzerknacker 

What the fuck is this supposed to mean? Your case worker needs to adjust your dosage. With any luck, fatally.

Nonsensical flog.

Guest Spanky
3 hours ago, Ape said:

Well you certainly wouldn't - what with her being female and not having a big cock.

lol.

Fuck off.

I'm not entirely convinced that she is female and doesn't have a massive cock. Looks like a pantomime dame who has been smoking crystal meth and stayed up late baking buns. Next she is going to set fire to her budgie.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Can you do me a favour CB? I too can't do pics. Have a look at what Sainsbury's are doing and it's 100 times fucking worse than this. Google 'sainsbury's dancing ad' and look at what I have to see when I go in my local. 'Rumba' 'strut' 'mosh' it's fucking nauseating.

Fuck's sake, you computer illiterate cunt, do you think I have nothing better to do? I'll give you this little taster, but the rest are just too nauseating to contemplate.

615188097_295x166.jpg

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Fuck's sake, you computer illiterate cunt, do you think I have nothing better to do? I'll give you this little taster, but the rest are just too nauseating to contemplate.

615188097_295x166.jpg

Don't know what the fuck it is supposed to be advertising but I'll bet Punkers shops there.