CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ratcum

I remember sitting in some shit pub during my 'dark days'. There was about 4 people, all blokes 70+ in age, flat caps, smoking woodbines and drinking pints of light and keg or mild. There was a Fellini film on the TV and in silence everyone watched it. When it finished one of the old boys asked "Who made that film"? I told him it was Frederico Fellini to which he replied "Well, he's a cunt". He picked up his tin of baccy, drank the dregs and fucked off.  I sometimes think that I was in the presence of the world's greatest film critic. 

• Like 2

Guest Manky

I have never heard of Cur,on Cinemas, Curzon Athletic, yes but not Curzon Cinemas. I have also heard of Tony  Curzon out of 'The Odd Couple'. Does he own them?

Guest 'eavensabove

The last time I went to the Curzon, some fucking paddy kept interrupting the kiosk woman. He must have purchased twenty fucking tickets and yet still he kept on coming back for more. He reckoned the usher kept tearing them in half... 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I have never heard of Cur,on Cinemas, Curzon Athletic, yes but not Curzon Cinemas. I have also heard of Tony  Curzon out of 'The Odd Couple'. Does he own them?

Curzon cinema's were everywhere, as were also The Granada and The Odeon. Most of the Curzon cinemas were either purpose built or were customised transvestites clubs, such as the one Punkers still goes to every Saturday morning to watch the organ rise up from the front. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Are you here all week? 

No. That was last week. I've been under the weather Gyps, and feeling crook. It's me blood & me bones I tell ya, and not even the Balm of Tincture that you sent me seems to make me any better... It was 100mg every 3mins, wasn't it?  Orally!

12 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

No. That was last week. I've been under the weather Gyps, and feeling crook. It's me blood & me bones I tell ya, and not even the Balm of Tincture that you sent me seems to make me any better... It was 100mg every 3mins, wasn't it?  Orally!

Anally. And it was 3mg every 100 minutes. 

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember sitting in some shit pub during my 'dark days'. There was about 4 people, all blokes 70+ in age, flat caps, smoking woodbines and drinking pints of light and keg or mild. There was a Fellini film on the TV and in silence everyone watched it. When it finished one of the old boys asked "Who made that film"? I told him it was Frederico Fellini to which he replied "Well, he's a cunt". He picked up his tin of baccy, drank the dregs and fucked off.  I sometimes think that I was in the presence of the world's greatest film critic. 

Yeh, Barry Norman did the same to me in my local. I'm glad he's dead.

43 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Curzon cinema's were everywhere, as were also The Granada and The Odeon. Most of the Curzon cinemas were either purpose built or were customised transvestites clubs, such as the one Punkers still goes to every Saturday morning to watch the organ rise up from the front. 

Thank you. I've just spat a mouthful of cabernet over my Laura Ashley summer frock. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I think you might be right there Gypo

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You can fuck off as well.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Thank you. I've just spat a mouthful of cabernet over my Laura Ashley summer frock. 

Spat? You've upped your standards Gyps! If memory serves, twas a time when it would be a technicoloured yawn

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

You cannot beat the silent movies nor the atmospheric ambience that they can still create if you go to the cinema when it is closed, and no moving picture is worth trying to watch when the cinema is open, unless you can belch & slurp dregs through a straw. 

6 hours ago, ratcum said:

We've got one of these near us but there's never anything decent on. Obscure film noir or opera 'live' from New York. What a fuckin crock of shit

Curzon-Home-Cinema.jpg

This may be because I'm somewhat drunk right now... but I have no earthly idea what Curzon is... outside of something/someone related to the Klingon Empire.

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This may be because I'm somewhat drunk right now... but I have no earthly idea what Curzon is... outside of something/someone related to the Klingon Empire.

Curzon?  You smoke them. They come in packs of 20 

Guest Mingeeta
5 hours ago, Frank said:

Ming and I had our first fumble at the Everyman in Hampstead. Il Postino with that absolute beauty Maria Grazia Cucinotta. 

Well i'd be an improvement on your normal dates eh, at least I don't need inflating first. 

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You missed out the part where all 4 of them gangbanged you for the princely sum of four shillings and six pence, their saggy coinpurses bashing against your hairy chin.

Guest Lady Penelope

I went to school with Fiona Curzon .. she later married  a postman from Hull and broke his heart a couple of years later when she left him and moved in with her lesbian lover.

Guest Mingeeta
14 minutes ago, Frank said:

My wife's name was Ming. It's not about you. Fuck off. 

Whoops. I apologise. Everyone seems to call me ming so thought you were trying to take the piss hence the reply.