CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Acid Attacks.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fantasist pansy.

lol.

Fuck off.

Oh Walter you fucking lying hypocrite! It must be your aids riddled brain confusing you or is it early onset?

You are vulgar wannabe nouveux riche, you boast about your imaginary bling and wealth as if it is important to anyone else. True class is carried not shown you hideous grotesque excuse of a man.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fantasist pansy.

lol.

Fuck off.

Forget this shit Punkers.  I am considering doing a weekly report on life in France, on the lines of the late Alistair Cooke's  'letter from America'.  Frank is going to be my roving eye and reporting local news items etc ( he is reviewing Avignon at this very moment ). Do you think it a good idea, or would it be wasted on the thick cunts that frequent this site?

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit Punkers.  I am considering doing a weekly report on life in France, on the lines of the late Alistair Cooke's  'letter from America'.  Frank is going to be my roving eye and reporting local news items etc ( he is reviewing Avignon at this very moment ). Do you think it a good idea, or would it be wasted on the thick cunts that frequent this site?

Wasted, don't bother. The only roving eye frank has is his brown one.

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Oh Walter you fucking lying hypocrite! It must be your aids riddled brain confusing you or is it early onset?

You are vulgar wannabe nouveux riche, you boast about your imaginary bling and wealth as if it is important to anyone else. True class is carried not shown you hideous grotesque excuse of a man.

Why do you still engage him like this every day? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Why do you still engage him like this every day? 

I have a warped sense of fun and sometimes I piss myself laughing at some of his ridiculous responses. He can go too far.

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Before dissing our Frank, just remember he's had more hot dinners than you've had equine related orgasms

That is very true, although I eat a lot of hot food (dodging salad is a hobby of mine).

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd like to put you in something wet a watery. And acidy 

Now-now. There's no need for that, and before you know it you'll be banged up for ABH (Acid Billy Harm)

Guest 'eavensabove
38 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Before dissing our Frank, just remember he's had more hot dinners than you've had equine related orgasms

That may well be the case, but Alf isn't fed through a tube. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Noakes will be changing into his scoutmaster gear right now....

lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Noakes will be changing into his scoutmaster gear right now....

lol.

Actually I am wearing all over leather and about to go into my dungeon with the Mrs for some serious Sunday afternoon S and M, better than church.

Fuck you, pondscum.

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 2:01 AM, Punkape said:

I blame acid attacks on the proliferation anal sex. Anal sex propagates an emotional response of gross violation and  crystalizes an over proportional revenge response.

Have you ever tried anal, punkers? Something other than your usual passive position?

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Have you ever tried anal, punkers? Something other than your usual passive position?

Tried it? He invented it. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Pervert.

Why is it perverted between a husband and wife? At least I have a straight sex life, even if I can't sit down right now (the lash you sick minded little onanist).

Jealous of something you can never have?

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Why is it perverted between a husband and wife? At least I have a straight sex life, even if I can't sit down right now (the lash you sick minded little onanist).

Jealous of something you can never have?

But he has a wife!

stickers.jpg.c5c83370209c9d79b447ccb8fcce462e.jpg