CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

3 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

I've just seen this. You thick cunt. This is how it would work. You give them money, then they ban me. You couldn't get any thicker if you tried. Thicker than fuck. Stupid little boy. I've got so deep under your skin, it's feels like I'm wearing it. I'm Ed Gein and you're a victim.

Has it ever crossed your tiny mind that you are well out of your league on here? Absolutely zero for situational awareness, dickhead.

Just now, Carl Sway said:

You have continued? Where and how did you continue? You are a noob idiot.

I think it's quite clear to all and sundry what you are.

Get help, you fucking beast.

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

Yo this is boring, lads. You ain't got anything on me. Catch ya later. Try not to walk under buses.

That's the type of thing a suspect would say in a police interview after having his hard drive seized.

2 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

I've decided to come back for a while. Would you care to explain this comment? Beast?

Ok .You've spent the majority of your time on this thread thinking actresses who have either portrayed or resemble emaciated crackheads or underage girls are sexy. 

When anybody has bought you up on this, you've reacted extremely angrily, which I equate with guilty.

You're a creepy fucking wrongun who gets some sort of attraction out of vulnerably and extreme youth.

In short, you're a beast cunt.

Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Ok .You've spent the majority of your time on this thread thinking actresses who have either portrayed or resemble emaciated crackheads or underage girls are sexy. 

When anybody has bought you up on this, you've reacted extremely angrily, which I equate with guilty.

You're a creepy fucking wrongun who gets some sort of attraction out of vulnerably and extreme youth.

In short, you're a beast cunt.

Hope this helps.

Idiot. Fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

Idiot. Fucking idiot.

Why? It's all true. How you've the temerity to keep picking fights when you churn out material like the sinsiter shite you've spunked out earlier is beyond me. 

Get off the site, you sick fucking freak.

2 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

Why? It's all true. How you've the temerity to keep picking fights when you churn out material like the sinsiter shite you've spunked out earlier is beyond me. 

Get off the site, you sick fucking freak.

You pop up out of nowhere and all you've got to say is that you like different actresses to the ones that I do? That doesn't make me a pervert. Fuck off, idiot. 

10 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Idiot. Fucking idiot.

Drop your account. Come back in a few weeks with a different one. Try settling in first rather than swaggering around with your cock out, labouring under the misapprehension that you’re a big deal here because you were friends with 3 spastic members in 2011.

It’s your only option. Don’t say I didn’t try and help you.

You pop up out of nowhere and all you've got to say is that you like different actresses to the ones that I do? That doesn't make me a pervert. Fuck off, idiot. 

No, that's not what I said (as you well know). I merely asked why every actress you lust over either resembles a teenager or looks boyish.

Can you explain, quite clearly, what it is about them you find attractive?

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drop your account. Come back in a few weeks with a different one. Try settling in first rather than swaggering around with your cock out, labouring under the misapprehension that you’re a big deal here because you were friends with 3 spastic members in 2011.

It’s your only option. Don’t say I didn’t try and help you.

You must be paying off the mods. Fuck off, you spastic cunt.

3 minutes ago, Horrified Suburbanite said:

No, that's not what I said (as you well know). I merely asked why every actress you lust over either resembles a teenager or looks boyish.

Can you explain, quite clearly, what it is about them you find attractive

I 'well know' that your comment resembles that of a fucking idiot.

I 'well know' that your comment resembles that of a fucking idiot.

Answer the fucking questions (in bold) 

1. Why does every actress you lust over either resemble a teenager or looks boyish?

2. Can you explain, quite clearly, what it is about them you find attractive?