CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kristen Stewart

CCArchive

Why the fuck do so many people talk about this ugly bastard like she's god gift to men. Not only is she a pug faced cunt but she is fucking awful at acting. Watching her is painful and sadly for me my girl loves fucking Twilight. I recently watched awesome 80's fantasy flick Legend and I honestly thought that was her that comes out of the swamp. Ugly, talentless, emo, green cuntwhore!!!!

• 7 years later...
On 23/12/2021 at 14:05, Carl Sway said:

She's in my top twenty most beautiful women, very near the top of the list.

Well, I suppose if you like your women to look like emaciated crack addicts with overbites that would make a feral fucking pig jealous, I can understand why she would be on your list.

However, most sane heterosexual men would rather shove their dicks inside a African honey bee nest than up the rancid snatch of this zombie looking cunt.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well, I suppose if you like your women to look like emaciated crack addicts with overbites that would make a feral fucking pig jealous, I can understand why she would be on your list.

However, most sane heterosexual men would rather shove their dicks inside a African honey bee nest than up the rancid snatch of this zombie looking cunt.

Good fucking god man what a hideous looking rat faced cunt beast. 

large.8B940BE6-8F21-4E3C-AF06-184D7EEAB98E.webp.33c98d14189ae88010b2018d2ad3175f.webp

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I would give her diving lessons...in my spunk. Safe to say i would savage her davy crockett no ends.

I'm in to weirdness..and she looks like she could go a few rounds of the utmost depravity.

She is welcome in my cum pool any day.

You're a gentleman, Fender, who gives the lie to Rousseau's view of the noble savage.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2022 at 11:45, Cuntybaws said:

You're a gentleman, Fender, who gives the lie to Rousseau's view of the noble savage.

Don't get me wrong CB, she is one ugly mutant dyke slag with a decent little body type on her. 

She is a weird grifting whore...but that's the attraction for me.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You off nuns these days?

The problem i'm having is like this, every time i get aroused when dealing with a nun set piece, out of nowhere images of mother teresa enter my mind. Normally not a problem and usually gets me off quick, but old MT does have an anthony fauci look about her, which i noticed recently...so the nuns are on hold at the moment and i'm pursuing mutant looking slags for my pleasure.

Whores like kristen stewart and that bipolar looking cuntbake christina ricci.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

...that bipolar looking cuntbake christina ricci.

Ricci chained to a radiator and generally semi-naked throughout "Black Snake Moan" was, for me, one of 21st century cinema's greatest tableaux.

Sticking with the Christina theme, have you been watching "Yellowjackets"? Some of those bitches look right up your street.

On 18/01/2022 at 20:01, Cuntybaws said:

Ricci chained to a radiator and generally semi-naked throughout "Black Snake Moan" was, for me, one of 21st century cinema's greatest tableaux.

Sticking with the Christina theme, have you been watching "Yellowjackets"? Some of those bitches look right up your street.

Yes with the deranged monged out Juliette Lewis. Another one i would chokehold in to a frenzy and fist fuck her anal passage with a vengeance.

Guest Lairy Larry
On 20/01/2022 at 22:29, Jake The Muss said:

Yes with the deranged monged out Juliette Lewis. Another one i would chokehold in to a frenzy and fist fuck her anal passage with a vengeance.

Calm down you embarrassing wanker, you'll get your chance when you hit puberty and your step-father stops fucking you.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

CYA in a month's time.

As I know he’ll be reading this, can I just congratulate you on this act of common sense and gloat at the same time.

The presence of cuntish little oiks like him brings the corner down to dog shite levels and further deters decent new talent from pitching in

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As I know he’ll be reading this, can I just congratulate you on this act of common sense and gloat at the same time.

The presence of cuntish little oiks like him brings the corner down to dog shite levels and further deters decent new talent from pitching in

He got clobbered 'cos he was warned about this a fortnight ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2022 at 19:18, Stubby Pecker said:

With a Balanced attitude towards women like that Sevens, you’d go a long long way in the police force 

Have you seen the state of the police these days Stubby, it's a disgrace run by psychopaths. Yeah you're right, i reckon i'll join.

• 3 months later...