CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gordon Ramsay

CCArchive

This is only comedy television stuff, and I find the relentless, predictable abuse fairly amusing. What I'd like though is for the producers to take off the restaurant staffs gloves and let them dish it back to the faux-hardman. Its annoying the way they're forced to continually address the cunt as "chef" ramsey, like dogs begging for a biscuit.

Apparently in one of his American shows that didn't make it to tv one of the restaurant owners finally had enough, asked him outside and was ready to chin the cunt. Strangely enough, there was a sudden flurry of minders round about him and he wouldn't go out. What a fucking surprise.

Guest KuntaCunty

Another stunning example of The Bumshine's plodding pedestrian wit. What a wag!

Coming from a guy that can't quote just once.  There are a couple of possibilities for your ineptitude.  First, your hands aren't quite used to posting and playing the pink oboe simultaneously.  Or second, you are so angry at such a deep level with the world around you, that you have become incapable of lightening up enough to control your prickiness which dominates your character, or lack thereof.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess the latter. 

Guest judgetwi

Coming from a guy that can't quote just once.  There are a couple of possibilities for your ineptitude.  First, your hands aren't quite used to posting and playing the pink oboe simultaneously.  Or second, you are so angry at such a deep level with the world around you, that you have become incapable of lightening up enough to control your prickiness which dominates your character, or lack thereof.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess the latter.

Well possibly, but whatever my "prickiness" (is that a word) may be, my anger which may or not be related to my fondness for this "pink oboe" you keep going on about, does not provoke me to accuse people of raping children. That is the response of a schoolboy. You are well out of your depth Mr. Bumshine. Don't you think it is about time you blocked me? You just can't cope old fruit.

Guest KuntaCunty

Well possibly, but whatever my "prickiness" (is that a word) may be, my anger which may or not be related to my fondness for this "pink oboe" you keep going on about, does not provoke me to accuse people of raping children. That is the response of a schoolboy. You are well out of your depth Mr. Bumshine. Don't you think it is about time you blocked me? You just can't cope old fruit.

Of course, it's always somebody else that can't cope, but it's YOU whinging to the mods whenever things get too hot for you.  If you can't take the heat, fuck off out of the kitchen.  Clearly, things are too hot for your ilk, you sad little plonker!  Too funny watching you try to back pedal and save face, when everybody already knows and sees you for the pathetic, groaning little cunt that you are.  Do keep up the one man comedy show, judge.  Some may block you, but I delight in seeing you make a tit of yourself!   Go on now, make another pathetic comment and report this post. 

baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-5657035

:lol:

Coming from a guy that can't quote just once. There are a couple of possibilities for your ineptitude. First, your hands aren't quite used to posting and playing the pink oboe simultaneously. Or second, you are so angry at such a deep level with the world around you, that you have become incapable of lightening up enough to control your prickiness which dominates your character, or lack thereof. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and guess the latter.

It takes some doing to put kid-jazz one shade. You clueless fucking crétin.

Of course, it's always somebody else that can't cope, but it's YOU whinging to the mods whenever things get too hot for you. If you can't take the heat, fuck off out of the kitchen. Clearly, things are too hot for your ilk, you sad little plonker! Too funny watching you try to back pedal and save face, when everybody already knows and sees you for the pathetic, groaning little cunt that you are. Do keep up the one man comedy show, judge. Some may block you, but I delight in seeing you make a tit of yourself! Go on now, make another pathetic comment and report this post.

baby-boy-crying-photo-420x420-ts-5657035

:lol:

I declare you.... man-child extraordinaire.

Guest KuntaCunty

Aww fwankie, aren't you just adorable defending your bum chum.  You pair of fucking twats lost your game of Life shortly after conception.  However, like judge, your complete failure is comedic gold for me.  Seeing you wriggle and writhe in various types of farm animal excrement patting each on the back for completely stupid posts makes me laugh.  I can't imagine the Corner without you, so please, by all means, continue as usual. 

Guest KuntaCunty

Ok team, Any future reference to noncing and noncery will be summarily pulled. The rich smorgasbord of shit flinging here includes more than enough abusive epithets to give any miscreant a severe cunting without pushing the boat out this far.

Jazz made an interesting post about the origin of that word, Spotto.  Can we please set a CC definition of the word?  Between Urban Dictionary, various slang sites, and actual Webster definitions, it changes from one place to another.  What will the definition be for all to live by?  Even the aforementioned bawling prats who have slung it towards nommed cunts and punters alike.  I have no problem saying adios to it, but it will be funny watching them trying to shed it from their limited vocabularies!  :D

Jazz made an interesting post about the origin of that word, Spotto.  Can we please set a CC definition of the word?  Between Urban Dictionary, various slang sites, and actual Webster definitions, it changes from one place to another.  What will the definition be for all to live by?  Even the aforementioned bawling prats who have slung it towards nommed cunts and punters alike.  I have no problem saying adios to it, but it will be funny watching them trying to shed it from their limited vocabularies!  :D

I think it best that it is not used. We managed for years on here without it.

Guest KuntaCunty

I think it best that it is not used. We managed for years on here without it.

Fair enough.  But just something for consideration, which word that he may find personally offensive will be next?  I remember many instances on the old format where the solution to problems like these were to learn to take the heat, or exit the kitchen. 

T'is all I'll say on the matter.

Ok team, Any future reference to noncing and noncery will be summarily pulled. The rich smorgasbord of shit flinging here includes more than enough abusive epithets to give any miscreant a severe cunting without pushing the boat out this far.

I think I'm pretty cool for an old cunt but I have no idea what noncing means. Its obviously quite abusive so can you please enlighten me? I wont use it here but if it can cause so much offense as to ban it, I simply must know what it means. Google is ambiguous as to its meaning.  

Hahahah check this out, 'Clowns Pocket'- A vagina resembling a blown out, re-treaded tire. Pressures succumbed to from shitting out children have left this once tight-lipped treasure trove in a state of disrepair.

Fuck I love urban dictionary! I will now be a more vile, disgusting old cunt after I read my way through it over the next few days. Wish I had known about it earlier.    

Guest Alfie Noakes

How about Wizards Sleeve?

A baggy fanny (may have an echo). usually showing signs of age and wear,in to which your wand fits, easily, but is far from a magical experience.
# is akin to throwing a sausage down the Channel tunnel
# See bucket fanny
why that slag of mine has such a large wizards sleeve she cant fit the sagging mess of a minge skin and piss flap in her pants so it hangs and whistles when she walks, leaving a smell of decomposing fish downwind

Reminds me of frank!

The CC Moderation Service is gonna play hardball on this. Any references, insinuations, allusions and comparisons of pedophilia against punters and unconvicted noms will not be permitted.

Maybe you should delete a few repeat offenders to set an example? I'm pretty sure the Rev touched me up once, but I was very, VERY, drunk at the time...

Fair enough. But just something for consideration, which word that he may find personally offensive will be next? I remember many instances on the old format where the solution to problems like these were to learn to take the heat, or exit the kitchen.

T'is all I'll say on the matter.

Cretin

Guest KuntaCunty

Cretin

Hello Fwank, did your carer give in to your incessant whinging about playing on the computer before bed again?  Where is your little friend tonight?  Did that spider that was blocking the stairs in his basement let you go, but keep him trapped? 

Hello Fwank, did your carer give in to your incessant whinging about playing on the computer before bed again? Where is your little friend tonight? Did that spider that was blocking the stairs in his basement let you go, but keep him trapped?

QED kunty.. QED. You fucking dunce