CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Ah, the crack of willow on leather.... only surpassed by the crack of willow on your fucking whorish mouth Quincy you reprehensible abortion bucket. I suppose your all set for New Years  cunt ? Melted boot polish and Listerine with a dash of Preparation H, not because of it`s alcohol content but because you`ve grown accustomed to the taste off Luke`s spotty grape ridden jacksie.

Have a good one.  

Oh, Gingers, you cheeky cunt, we all know your hankering for a mouthful of Quincy's Marvellous Medicine, but you'll have to get in line.

Actually yes, all's in order- thanks for the concern at this joyous, holy  time of year. Got an 8 section Angus rib roast ordered and a vat of booze to hole up with, when the rest of the foolish tourists pack themselves behind the fences at Princes Street to get sleeted on for 3 hours solid, the crazy cunts.

Guest luke swarm
2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Apple was always the life and soul of the party.

Can someone please provide a link to anywhere on this site where this Apple turd has posted anything of an amusing nature.....Rembrandt and cricket ashes do not fall under this category. I have singularly been unable to find any.  

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Oh, Gingers, you cheeky cunt, we all know your hankering for a mouthful of Quincy's Marvellous Medicine, but you'll have to get in line.

Actually yes, all's in order- thanks for the concern at this joyous, holy  time of year. Got an 8 section Angus rib roast ordered and a vat of booze to hole up with, when the rest of the foolish tourists pack themselves behind the fences at Princes Street to get sleeted on for 3 hours solid, the crazy cunts.

Not sure I like his tone Quincy.....I would cunt him but I do not think this pillock has evolved enough to feel any real pain. Life will be hard enough for him at this cold time of year anyway.     

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Ah, the crack of willow on leather.... only surpassed by the crack of willow on your fucking whorish mouth Quincy you reprehensible abortion bucket. I suppose your all set for New Years  cunt ? Melted boot polish and Listerine with a dash of Preparation H, not because of it`s alcohol content but because you`ve grown accustomed to the taste off Luke`s spotty grape ridden jacksie.

Have a good one.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Not sure I like his tone Quincy.....I would cunt him but I do not think this pillock has evolved enough to feel any real pain. Life will be hard enough for him at this cold time of year anyway.     

I'm not completely bowled over by his charm either. 

But you're right, there's a good chance the harsh weather will encourage the type of fatal pneumonia that kills off so many other homeless gays- kind of a Christmassy "fuck you" from God.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Can someone please provide a link to anywhere on this site where this Apple turd has posted anything of an amusing nature.....Rembrandt and cricket ashes do not fall under this category. I have singularly been unable to find any.  

It was the way he told hem.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm not completely bowled over by his charm either. 

But you're right, there's a good chance the harsh weather will encourage the type of fatal pneumonia that kills off so many other homeless gays- kind of a Christmassy "fuck you" from God.

A bit like that church that got flooded out to shit the other day...

So where the fuck is your God now then?

..or have you been at the choirboys again Rev?

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, quirky and different. Unfortunately he never mentions bleach and the crowd don't like that.

The one size fits all description for a load of fucking wank.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

I need a woman in 2016 but it won't happen 

You need a woman...well why didn't you say so earlier.......after all its what we are all here for at Cunts Corner, to help each other.

Any Suggestions on how Apple can get himself a good woman all you cunts? , here's a genuine cry for help. 

34 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

You need a woman...well why didn't you say so earlier.......after all its what we are all here for at Cunts Corner, to help each other.

Any Suggestions on how Apple can get himself a good woman all you cunts? , here's a genuine cry for help. 

Anyone know any deaf, dumb, blind nymphomaniac with a high boredom threshold?

That's for me, fuck Apple!!

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I think "good" is where things go tits up.  A good woman wants nothing to do with a sordid group of cunts such as our own congregation here.  Perhaps a roofie or a large, heavy hammer and ProfB???  

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I think "good" is where things go tits up.  A good woman wants nothing to do with a sordid group of cunts such as our own congregation here.  Perhaps a roofie or a large, heavy hammer and ProfB???  

Sick bastard... imagining anyone would have Prof B unless they were roofied up themselves and smacked with the hammer...

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, DingTheDoggie!! said:

Sick bastard... imagining anyone would have Prof B unless they were roofied up themselves and smacked with the hammer...

I was considering Scruff's past failures with the fairer sex, and there have been many. A small step would be to stretch profs starfish, relieve her of any remaining cash under her smegma crusted mattress, and get to the pub for a celebratory pint or three, just to help repress the memory, and if necessary, wash the taste from his delicate and inexperienced palette. 

Guest DingTheRioja
21 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I was considering Scruff's past failures with the fairer sex, and there have been many. A small step would be to stretch profs starfish, relieve her of any remaining cash under her smegma crusted mattress, and get to the pub for a celebratory pint or three, just to help repress the memory, and if necessary, wash the taste from his delicate and inexperienced palette. 

I have highlighted the major flaws in your post...

On Tue Dec 29 2015 20:42:10 GMT+0000, luke swarm said:

I don't care who the fuck it is, as long as she's riddled with AIDS, infects him immediately and he's dead within a year.

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

Don't see why South Africa declared 2 runs shy of our first innings total, I would have used the last six overs to build a lead and put England under pressure on Day 5.

Fucked if I know either.