CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead: DSMO

CCArchive

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Anyone who joins receives a free roll of Bacofoil and a packet of Rizla's.

Not that the Corner sets a particularly high bar sometimes, and each to their own and all, but I must say I found The Mocking Shop a great disappointment. Is Snatch still on there?

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not that the Corner sets a particularly high bar sometimes, and each to their own and all, but I must say I found The Mocking Shop a great disappointment. Is Snatch still on there?

Fucking hell, I forgot about that sloped-browed fucking Neanderthal.

I shudder to imagine the state of the Mocking Shop if he's one of its top talents. Are you still on it? Give us a snapshot of his latest philosophical musings.

28 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking hell, I forgot about that sloped-browed fucking Neanderthal.

I shudder to imagine the state of the Mocking Shop if he's one of its top talents. Are you still on it? Give us a snapshot of his latest philosophical musings.

It was an OK place - much more laid back than the Corner but very guarded due to the crap a lot of them had to put up with from flag waving social justice warriors after the DSMO debacle - a lot of which sounded far more serious than just calling certain academics names on the internet. It was good to simply pass time on browsing noms, but they seemed to become distrustful of members who weren't very active on there - me and Roops were basically kicked out for reading too much and not talking enough...

giphy.gif

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 17/03/2019 at 05:00, Mrs Roops said:

Anyone who joins receives a free roll of Bacofoil and a packet of Rizla's.

Which they promptly repossess after fucking their members off.