CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those who don't wear a blazer

CCArchive

If you haven't got a decent blazer you are a cunt. Simples.Go and buy one and smarten up if you haven't . A essential piece of clothing for appropriate sporting clubs such as golf sailing or cricket.About town at the weekend or simply taking the smart casual look to the a more refined level.Double breasted, single breasted, gold buttons, black buttons all fine.Best colours for a blazer... navy is a classic or maybe a green one if you Irish.I once saw a Negro in London in red one and he looked very smart.

• 2 months later...
Guest JackoTC

Sartorially speaking, jacko... your attire is so awfully fucking poor, it's best you stay away from the subject altogether. Good morning.

You'd be surprised at the change Francis. Matalan have some smashing outfits at the moment.

That would be my choice, Black, charcoal or navy blue? I have one of each although the black one is a little tight,

I always go navy.. we've discussed this, cuntspot. I have some lovely J.Lobb bluebdouble monks you'd be proud of.

Why do you keep posting shite?

Steady there, Prof. Frank is one of the site eccentrics (how can you tell? I hear you ask) You know you have arrived when he gives you the disabled toilet and tells you that he likes you  a lot. You have much to look forward to. He is rarely sober and will abuse anyone, even mods , sometimes necessitating a short spell of compulsory detox.

Steady there, Prof. Frank is one of the site eccentrics (how can you tell? I hear you ask) You know you have arrived when he gives you the disabled toilet and tells you that he likes you a lot. You have much to look forward to. He is rarely sober and will abuse anyone, even mods , sometimes necessitating a short spell of compulsory detox.

Some truth there, spot.. a little strong. I bought a '74 semi-auto DS Safari today in Canvey Island. Family owned for 40 years. Stories of their trips to the south of France in the 70's and 80's... memories of their dad and his love for old Citroen's. Eyes welling up as they handed over the keys.

Some truth there, spot.. a little strong. I bought a '74 semi-auto DS Safari today in Canvey Island. Family owned for 40 years. Stories of their trips to the south of France in the 70's and 80's... memories of their dad and his love for old Citroen's. Eyes welling up as they handed over the keys.

A rare and beautiful car. I have given up on my dream of owning such a machine but my next car will be a c7.

Are you sure that wasn't just your cologne setting off the moist eyes? Mixed with your natural heady stench of bullshit.