CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People With No Basic Manners

Guest KuntaCunty

Guest KuntaCunty

Yesterday, was leaving a professional building, filled with doctors, solicitors, financial advisors, etc...  As we were approaching the door, we saw a woman with what looked like a broken, or at least badly sprained ankle, trying to get her wheelchair bound father to their doctor, when some young bastard just goes right in the second door without even offering to help.  Usually, I am of the thought we must mind our own, but these were special circumstances.  As the arrogant fucker walked past, I stuck my foot out and tripped and the cunt.  Looked like a total fucking wanker with his cap off his head and pants around his fucking ankles, then tried to assist the woman with getting the old geezer in the door. 

What is wrong with young people these days?  Are they all genetically engineered uber cunts that are incapable of knowing right from wrong?  If so, are there licenses that allow us to hunt them and kill them?

Guest Alfie Noakes

They have been brought up by chavs and scumbags and taught fuck all at school. Their parents never pick up their horrible scabby dog's shit from the pavement or the play area in the park and they don't know how to, or more likely they are too lazy and thick to throw their rubbish in the bin. Round here the street bins have more litter around them than in them. They also demand respect but give none out to others or anyone else any reason to respect them in the first place.

Guest KuntaCunty

Yet we, the hard working taxpayers, who possess a moral compass and solid ethical values can't wrap them in heavy anchor chain and dump them in the ocean.  The future is bleak. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Yet we, the hard working taxpayers, who possess a moral compass and solid ethical values can't wrap them in heavy anchor chain and dump them in the ocean.  The future is bleak.

I have a moral compass and it always points to cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I wish I could, but take a stand against these cunts round here and the braying mob are at your door and windows, car mirrors etc get broken. Pets get shot at with air rifles round here too! These are the sort of cunts who label a children's doctor (paediatrician) a paedophile because the words sound alike, well the first bit duurrrgh!
Most of them are under 16 and the younger ones know they are safe from any prosecution or asbo, lower the age of criminal responsibility to eight and charge the parents for their children's crimes.

Guest Snatch

When I was a young cunt I was waiting at a bus terminal where different buses from different routes all stop. There was a blind woman there and out of around 8 people I was the only who asked which number bus she wanted. That wasn't the problem but most of the other wankers just looked at me as I had done something wrong. One women even looked me up and down with a dirty look on her face, I still can't work out what I did wrong. Unhelpful cunts some people.

Guest deebom

I just nut these cunts. They soon get some fucking manners when they're trying straighten their fucking hooters. People who chew with their mouths open, people who cough on you, cunts that sniff their food, pepole who cant queue, spitting, snogging in public, Cunts that dont indicate, cuntsthat let their fucking dogs shit without picking it up. I could go on forever about a lack of manners in most of the cunting population. Fucknuggets all of them.

Yesterday, was leaving a professional building, filled with doctors, solicitors, financial advisors, etc...  As we were approaching the door, we saw a woman with what looked like a broken, or at least badly sprained ankle, trying to get her wheelchair bound father to their doctor, when some young bastard just goes right in the second door without even offering to help.  Usually, I am of the thought we must mind our own, but these were special circumstances.  As the arrogant fucker walked past, I stuck my foot out and tripped and the cunt.  Looked like a total fucking wanker with his cap off his head and pants around his fucking ankles, then tried to assist the woman with getting the old geezer in the door. 

What is wrong with young people these days?  Are they all genetically engineered uber cunts that are incapable of knowing right from wrong?  If so, are there licenses that allow us to hunt them and kill them?

Sounds like a right twat. However, bad manners isn't the speciality of the young types mentioned in your nom. I held open a door for two middle class women in their 30s at the gym last week and they breezed through chatting to each other and not one of them said thankyou. I shouted out to them "Thats okay, you don't need to say thankyou you pair of middle class retards". The look on their faces cheered me no ends. I certainly won't offer to sell them any lucky heather!

Many old people are either losing their manners or there's now a generation reaching old age that used to be rude ignorant yobs when they were young. I certainly don't let these cunts get away with it, which comes as a fuckin shock to them. "Er, no you can't jump the queue you old twat."

Guest KuntaCunty

Sounds like a right twat. However, bad manners isn't the speciality of the young types mentioned in your nom. I held open a door for two middle class women in their 30s at the gym last week and they breezed through chatting to each other and not one of them said thankyou. I shouted out to them "Thats okay, you don't need to say thankyou you pair of middle class retards". The look on their faces cheered me no ends. I certainly won't offer to sell them any lucky heather!

Dandy work Gyps!  Let the cunts know their behaviour is completely unacceptable.  I must add, however, that at my age, I'm old enough to be their father.  So they are "young ones" to me.  I cannot say with any certainty, but I would bet you are a young one as well, in reference to my definition. 

You forgot to boot him a few times with your steel toecaps while he was on the floor, kidneys and head are vulnerable areas and one or two in the groin were surely called for here.

Guest KuntaCunty

You forgot to boot him a few times with your steel toecaps while he was on the floor, kidneys and head are vulnerable areas and one or two in the groin were surely called for here.

I was with my wife, and she was taking care of that enough for the lot of us, old geezer included.