CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Me neighbours are cunts.

I spied their horrible ivy creeping through me expensive fence panels, so I found where a knot in the wood had fallen out, stuck the nozzle of me bottle of weedkiller through the hole, and spirted me weed killer for a full 5 mins onto their scrubs & flowers.

I might get me air rifle out to shoot the tyres on the flat slobs mobility scooter, while him & his Mrs have gone to Iceland to get more stinky shite to stick on their ‘barbie.’

Hell hath no fury like Prof Bar Lamb when I have been scorned.

I mean war. :ph34r: 

I spied their horrible ivy creeping through me expensive fence panels, so I found where a knot in the wood had fallen out, stuck the nozzle of me bottle of weedkiller through the hole, and spirited me weed killer for a full 5 mins onto their scrubs & flowers.

I might get me air rifle out to shoot the tyres on the flat slobs mobility scooter, while him & his Mrs have gone to Iceland to get more stinky shite to stick on their ‘barbie.’

Me local Waitrose had w-killer at half price today, so I have stocked up on ammunition - I am really for war.

This is no way to educate or to encourage a self-claimed spreader of 'Love & Peace'

I question Lamb-Skins true character and deportment with this latest nom, and would ask that you now make an independent inquiry.

We cannot have misleading scoundrels in our camp. They are bad for morale and could have a devastating effect on our troops.

Indeed, you are right here Jazzster. Is our mint sauce covered friend getting nasty with this nom ? Can't have that, before you know it, it could get all nasty and cuntish on here. 

I spied their horrible ivy creeping through me expensive fence panels, so I found where a knot in the wood had fallen out, stuck the nozzle of me bottle of weedkiller through the hole, and spirted me weed killer for a full 5 mins onto their scrubs & flowers.

Contact Westwood and get him and his crew around to pimp his mobility scooter when his out in the car.

Snap! My neighbours a big cunt aswell. He keeps spying on me like a paedo peeping tom through the fence panels. Luckily i have some ivy that disrupts his view - dirty pervert..............actually they are quite expensive fence panels too.

• 6 months later...
Guest Bill Stickers

My missus decided to purchase a pet without my consent. While that is probably a story best served for another thread, the important thing is that I had to dog-proof the garden.

While hammering wire mesh into the bottom of the fences in my back garden, the decrepit cunt next door was sat outside next door with a friend.

The saggy old bint said to her mate "I wonder if he's building a shed?"

To which her friend had the audacity to reply "You should ask him to stop, you might have to look at it from your bedroom window!"

Her son comes round regularly, so he will find them both dead sometime tomorrow I'd imagine.

Guest Bill Stickers

I actually realised as I finished typing that that it was one of the least funny stories to ever be posted on this forum, but I thought it made a change from listening to fatty put the word cunt at the end of every sentence.

My missus decided to purchase a pet without my consent. While that is probably a story best served for another thread, the important thing is that I had to dog-proof the garden.

While hammering wire mesh into the bottom of the fences in my back garden, the decrepit cunt next door was sat outside next door with a friend.

The saggy old bint said to her mate "I wonder if he's building a shed?"

To which her friend had the audacity to reply "You should ask him to stop, you might have to look at it from your bedroom window!"

Her son comes round regularly, so he will find them both dead sometime tomorrow I'd imagine.

​ "I wonder if he's building a shed?"

"You should ask him to stop, you might have to look at it from your bedroom window!"

They must be the most two pointless sentences ever uttered. Reminds me of 'The Drunken Bakers' in Viz!

• Like 1

​ "I wonder if he's building a shed?"

"You should ask him to stop, you might have to look at it from your bedroom window!"

They must be the most two pointless sentences ever uttered. Reminds me of 'The Drunken Bakers' in Viz!

...and she likes Viz as well. 

Gyppo, will you marry me?

• Like 1