CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ray Cole.

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

This closet exhaust pipe plugger has been detained in Morocco by the authorities for  storing homosexual images on his phone. Apparently conditions are not good in the prison, possibly due to so many opportunities for him to use his smartphone camera but not having it to hand. 

I'm not saying Morocco is on my list of places to go, but we should all respect other countries laws. Just because we think we're enlightened and liberal in the UK, it doesn't mean that we can inflict our values on sovereign nations that don't share them. Indeed, internationally we're seen as a soft touch. However, If I'd been Mr Cole I would have researched tolerance in the place I was holidaying.

How dare you!!

Labour wins the next election and Michael Cashman is going to bestride the globe like a Colossus, promoting homosexual tolerance to all nations and faiths, according to Ed Milliband.

That'll learn 'em.

Cashman skids into town on an oil-slick of Man-Glide, waving an array of Butt plugs around the gaff.

Guest ducunti

Was having problems with the quote button on this PC, just tried right clicking on quote and opened in new tab and it worked. If it don't work for you buy a new PC you tight cunt

I've just seen a picture of this cunt. To say he's got a bit of a gay phenotype going on would be an understatement. He's 69, and he's flown off to Morocco to visit a 20 year old he met on the internet. How come when Gary Glitter goes to Vietnam for sex that's illegal in that country he gets the full works, but somehow this cunt is a martyr?

Guest ducunti

I've just seen a picture of this cunt. To say he's got a bit of a gay phenotype going on would be an understatement. He's 69, and he's flown off to Morocco to visit a 20 year old he met on the internet. How come when Gary Glitter goes to Vietnam for sex that's illegal in that country he gets the full works, but somehow this cunt is a martyr?

Martyrdom only befalls him in Brighton, to the rest of us he's a cunt.

Was having problems with the quote button on this PC, just tried right clicking on quote and opened in new tab and it worked. If it don't work for you buy a new PC you tight cunt

You have fixed a problem that has been annoying the fuck outta me Duc you fucking legend!

Last time I was in Morocco some bastard put their hand up my skirt. I span round to see a face with a bushy beard and hardly any teeth grinning at me. I was about to punch out but luckily her husband dragged her away!

Last time I plunged my hand up a lass's skirt I also found a cunt with a bushy beard and no teeth. Greece is a cunt of a place.

Guest ducunti

You have fixed a problem that has been annoying the fuck outta me Duc you fucking legend!

Glad to be of assistance Grumps, my next project is an ecu upgrade for Motability scoots if your interested.

Glad to be of assistance Grumps, my next project is an ecu upgrade for Motability scoots if your interested.

I don't know what an ecu is, but if it helps me get to the boozer quicker then bring it on old son.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Bisexual, how many women don't get told that their other half is having sex with men, with all that entails?

Is that an offer to enlighten us with your no doubt extensive experience on the subject Vlad?

Guest ducunti

I never will play the wild rover no more. I'll bet you fucking don't, Ray.

I suppose the next move is Wild rover queuing at Calais waiting for his chance to jump on a lorry axle.  

Guest ducunti

Cunt should've watched "Midnight express" before he started mincing about in a Muslim country.

Fucker would have been better off going to Brighton, doing a few cottages and buying himself some infected rent boy for the weekend.

Better chances of treating knob rot in the UK.

Stupid fucking naïve faggot. Deserved what he got and more.

Bet he was wishing for Mr.Big in the showers.

I'm sure he would find a willing Green party councillor to assist.