CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ticket Barrier Blockers

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

So you've just got off the train, you have your Oyster Card ready to go through the barrier and there is a massive hold up. What the fuck is going on? When you eventually get to the barrier 2 of the 3 working gates are blocked by a woman (yes i'm afraid it's always a woman), with an arse so big it has its own postcode, searching through her bag trying to find her pass/ticket. Listen you dimmo ; you've just got off the fucking train, you know there is a ticket barrier, it's not going to spring up out of the ground and surprise you for fucks sake! So why do you wait until you get to the barrier before you start looking for your ticket in your oversized bag full of donuts, chocolate and all sorts of shit that nobody needs to carry around with them? I'll tell you why shall i? It's because you are a thick fucking cunt who only lives and breathes to GET ON MY FUCKING TITS!! That's the only fucking reason for your miserable fucking existence. Now fuck off and die bitch!post-98-0-39529600-1412922056_thumb.jpg

Guest KuntaCunty

So you've just got off the train, you have your Oyster Card ready to go through the barrier and there is a massive hold up. What the fuck is going on? When you eventually get to the barrier 2 of the 3 working gates are blocked by a woman (yes i'm afraid it's always a woman), with an arse so big it has its own postcode, searching through her bag trying to find her pass/ticket. Listen you dimmo ; you've just got off the fucking train, you know there is a ticket barrier, it's not going to spring up out of the ground and surprise you for fucks sake! So why do you wait until you get to the barrier before you start looking for your ticket in your oversized bag full of donuts, chocolate and all sorts of shit that nobody needs to carry around with them? I'll tell you why shall i? It's because you are a thick fucking cunt who only lives and breathes to GET ON MY FUCKING TITS!! That's the only fucking reason for your miserable fucking existence. Now fuck off and die bitch!attachicon.gifBoris Johnson Tube.jpg

Couldn't possibly be KARMA catching up to you?  Couldn't happen to a more despicable, garrulous, pathetic cunt than you.  Fuck off! 

You want to be behind the man with tits at the fucking check out, all the birds on the till cooing at the papoose strapped to the fuckers belly.

Then while you're stood there like a spare prick, the cunt gets out his man purse and tries to make up the bill with the pennies he's

made by knitting toilet roll warmers and white fucking golly wogs.

If I still smoked the cunt would be running out with his white mans dread locks on fire from a stray fucking spark.

The cunts letting down his masculinity, the cunts a cunt and don't even know it.

Was he wearing crocs?

Guest judgetwi

That's life. Get on with it.

A statement which rather negates the whole premise of the site, don't you agree Snitcher? Can we expect this comment on every thread or have you decided to leave us? :(

Guest judgetwi

Should of bought a Harley, then fat arse barriers would not be a problem.

Surely you mean i should HAVE bought a Ducati? Then i could don my boy racer leathers, my multi coloured pixie boots and mince around like a homosexualist.

Or you could simply have bought a Triumph, worn a pair of Red Wings and held your head high like a proper bloke. Being a geezer isn't difficult for real men, unless you're a screaming gayer with a penchant for tassels all over your bike.

A statement which rather negates the whole premise of the site, don't you agree Snitcher? Can we expect this comment on every thread or have you decided to leave us? :(

I'm still waiting for you to have another hissy fit and leave this site on the premise you could "lose your job" because of things posted on here.

Obviously bollocks on your part.

Have I called you a prick lately?

Guest KuntaCunty

... i could don my boy racer leathers, my multi coloured pixie boots and mince around like a homosexualist.

As if you need to put so much effort into it.  The flames of your gayness are bright enough to light the night sky, you raging poof!

Guest ducunti

Surely you mean i should HAVE bought a Ducati? Then i could don my boy racer leathers, my multi coloured pixie boots and mince around like a homosexualist.

Neil Fox alias Dr Fox rides a Harley, don't know anyone who rides a Ducati because I certainly fucking wouldn't.

Guest judgetwi

I'm still waiting for you to have another hissy fit and leave this site on the premise you could "lose your job" because of things posted on here.

Obviously bollocks on your part.

Have I called you a prick lately?

I'm afraid you are mixing me up with somebody else. As there are so many people who you feel inferior to that is hardly surprising. "That's Life. Get on with it" as some clever cunt said recently. See what i did there? :)

I'm afraid you are mixing me up with somebody else. As there are so many people who you feel inferior to that is hardly surprising. "That's Life. Get on with it" as some clever cunt said recently. See what i did there? :)

No I'm not mixing you up,with anybody else. It was you who threw his toys out the pram more than once and left the site only to come back after a while.

As for being inferior. To you? Your having a laugh.

Off you go and let Brony suck your undersized cock. Poof.

Neil Fox alias Dr Fox rides a Harley, don't know anyone who rides a Ducati because I certainly fucking wouldn't.

Dr. Fox I believe has been accused of sexual goings on that are against the law.

He's a cunt anyway.