CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunt Top 100

Being new to the site I wanted to kick off a top 100 of cunts

I am sure we can have this filled in no time as there are just so many cunts around and indeed I could just throw in "people" but that would be too easy

I will start with someone who would be in there somewhere , maybe not right at the top but never the less would I feel warrant a place in the top 100

Jamie Oliver, talks like a cunt, acts like a cunt and indeed so many cunts have made the cunt a fortune just for cooking food!

Being new to the site I wanted to kick off a top 100 of cunts

I am sure we can have this filled in no time as there are just so many cunts around and indeed I could just throw in "people" but that would be too easy

I will start with someone who would be in there somewhere , maybe not right at the top but never the less would I feel warrant a place in the top 100

Jamie Oliver, talks like a cunt, acts like a cunt and indeed so many cunts have made the cunt a fortune just for cooking food!

What's the thinking behind this? You can't be that thick.. Shirley?

Going by your name alone, one must assume that you're some sort of part-time dirty fucking dustman/work in the community council cunt or such type. Either way, I don't like you one little bit.

Guest ducunti

So, your idea, on a site specifically tailored to name the cunts of the world, is to make a list of cunts? You're a fucking genius!

He's also got an idea for some sort of social media website where people can keep in touch.

Well, honestly Kenny, I ask you... Fucking "Scatcartman" my arse. About as new as a white fiver.

Not the first one who seems to pop up from behind the bushes recently,  trench-coat lapels raised over his face.