CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest ducunti

They're playing the shite on the radio at the moment, fuck me another thirty odd years of listening to this bollox to look forward to. They all seem to sound like upper and lower tones of boy George so definite crap then. Perhaps they'll stop playing it when yewtree scoops up some of the cunts.

By all accounts, Gerdulph has got the hump with Adele for not answering his calls or pledging to perform with the rest of his Bandages... Good for her. Unlike Elbow-la, she has scored 10 points. I wish they'd publish the names OF ALL who told the cunt to fuck off, with his latest load of piffle.

I would love to know the reason she's not interested. I hope it's because she knows Beldof and Bronyo are a right pair of cunts and wants nothing to do with them, but it's proably because of something uninterestig like she's too busy or just cant be arsed.

I saw Boneo saying "we shouldn't have to do this sort of thing", presumably meaning the government should. Well perhaps if you weren't using every tax avoidance scheme known to man, the government could afford to do so Boneo. You bog trotting four eyed cunt

Guest cuntcrapper

Another generation of brat chav, dumplings to be conned, as most of the money 'raised' winds up in the banks of arms dealers Many of the selfish little fuckpigs buying this shit would slit your throat anyway. Why does'nt Gerdulph have the fucking decency to die, like the rest of his fucking family to date and take all this tired, contrived two-faced bollox with him.

Guest ducunti

Dont see what the chorus "feeeeeeeeed ther weeeerrllld" has to do with ebola. Should have changed that bit as well. Heal the world perhaps?

How about 'Sneeeeeeeeeeeeeze the weeeeeeerrllld.

Guest ducunti

When was the last time anyone heard of midge ure, they must have shot 240 volts up his arse to liven him up for the event. Apart from Vienna what else has the cunt done save wearing a dodgy pair of baggy strides on top of the pops. Am I allowed to say top of the pops on here?

Do They Know It's Christmas?.... Not many of them I shouldn't think, as Sierra Leone is predominantly Muslim. I'm not too sure the religious beliefs and practices of people from other religions are particularly high on their RE curriculum. Pedantry aside, we've all got to suffer this patronising shit for months now. The only plus side is that fucking Mistletoe & Wine might get less airtime this year. Merry Christmas.

I think there will be plenty of 'Mistletoe and Wine' this year unfortunately

....except 'Wine' will have a motherfucking 'aitch' in it!

Can't we just donate & get a badge or something? I don't want this racket playing while I am shopping in Sainsburys. none of them can sing anyway.

I thought Bod Geldof was dead anyway - how wrong I was.

When was the last time anyone heard of midge ure, they must have shot 240 volts up his arse to liven him up for the event. Apart from Vienna what else has the cunt done save wearing a dodgy pair of baggy strides on top of the pops. Am I allowed to say top of the pops on here?

I once got an Ultravox album for Christmas. I think it was an unwanted gift from somebody so they wrapped it up and gave it to me.

I wrapped it up and gave it to a friend for their birthday. Say's it all don't it?

That fucking Bono is the cunt by whom all other cunts should be graded - The Bono Scale. A dim-witted bogtrotter who thinks that singing a few songs and moving his personal fortune offshore qualifies him as a saviour of world poverty. He is so far up his own arse that he's convinced himself that people actually give a toss about his half-baked political opinions. If he still hasn't found what he's looking for, perhaps the cunt should try taking those fucking sunglasses off.

Didn't he shell out thousands to put his hat on a private jet because he forgot to take it with him? I wonder if he thought of how many starving people that would feed when he told his 'people' to sort it!

I would love to know the reason she's not interested. I hope it's because she knows Beldof and Bronyo are a right pair of cunts and wants nothing to do with them, but it's proably because of something uninterestig like she's too busy or just cant be arsed.

Apparently she disagrees with people who are worth millions doing this. She made a private donation (so I'm told)

That fucking Bono is the cunt by whom all other cunts should be graded - The Bono Scale. A dim-witted bogtrotter who thinks that singing a few songs and moving his personal fortune offshore qualifies him as a saviour of world poverty. He is so far up his own arse that he's convinced himself that people actually give a toss about his half-baked political opinions. If he still hasn't found what he's looking for, perhaps the cunt should try taking those fucking sunglasses off.

I don't like him much either, the two faced, four eyed, six ossicled, twenty four vertebraed cunt.