CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ape™️

Guest Alfie Noakes

They are what you get when you combine shit group A (Busted) with shit group B (McFly), thus creating the biggest load of talentless fucking garbage in the current known universe.

Surely that was Girls Aloud? If not then definitely the Spice Girls.

Guest ducunti

Funny how the search on Cliff's residence went away very quietly with very little explanation, so I suppose this was another establishment cover up. Was they getting to close to the main ringleaders for comfort then?

Guest Alfie Noakes

If I mention Mr Webb my post will be edited. Still, as above. Establishment deeply enshrined with the filth and depravity of certain high up people. Papering over the cracks won't hide the problem in the end. We must all do our bit to out all of them and bring them to justice. It must not be allowed to fade away with time.

Guest ducunti

Last gasp at clinging onto stardom for these fucking freaks, fortunately it happens to all of them sooner or later, they'll just have to accept the bus fare home each for playing in local village halls and scout huts from now on. 

It's a fuckin disgrace that cretins like these get airtime. I saw them on Sickly Cum Prancing tonight. I hope they appear at the Aleppo Palais wearing Mohamed masks.

What the fuck were doing watching that crap Ratters?

The combination of two utterly shit groups to produce one new group, that is massively more shit than the sum of it's parts. Utter fucking cunts the lot of 'em.

According to the internet they are a "pop/rock supergroup". Rock? Supergroup? Since fucking when?

Supercunts would be more apt I feel.

At least McFly wrote their own songs and played their own instruments reasonably competently. Busted not so much – but what about their Thunderbirds soundtrack, eh? You'd have to have a heart of stone to listen to that without laughing.

Isn't there a cheap and nasty, shortbread and piss themed Scottish tribute to these cunts called McBastard? I've never noticed either group of these fucking bellends before, but I'm willing to take my Corner colleagues' comments as gospel. If one person thinks they're cunts, they usually are. That's my yard-stick. Therefore, I can quite categorically state for the record that they're complete wankers. And probably a shower of poofs. Cunts.