CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RAV 4 holly smowk

Guest Scabies

59 minutes ago, Snowy said:

@Greg we will be in touch

Look for a video of me who has still image of @Frank in a frame on with the word shit over it on the bull in Birmingham's Bullring .

I’ll even do a pretend cockney accent you in are club?

‘Girl From Ipa Nima’ video, the bulimic ‘Right Said Fred’ tribute.

On 04/07/2015 at 13:16, Guest JackoTC said:

There was an Pakistani gang not far from where I grew up I Glasgow called "Olympic Youth" for some strange reason. Half a dozen of them jumped me and my brother in law one night and tried to rob us and give us a kicking. I was about 13 at the time and fucking useless. My brother in law was 18 stone of rugby playing muscle, and set about the fucking lot of them with a big plastic bottle of coke. It was fucking carnage. 

I tend to walk around with a few out of date happy shopper sandwiches in my pocket .If I feel threatened by  a group of plimsoll  wearers wave them in their faces and they become mesmerised , stops them in the tracks .

20 hours ago, Greg said:

I suspect he's on the way out (whether that's out of this mortal coil or the closet I don't know).

First the latter, then the former(when the 'queer-bashers' catch him)🏳️‍🌈

On 04/07/2015 at 13:16, Guest JackoTC said:

There was an Pakistani gang not far from where I grew up I Glasgow called "Olympic Youth" for some strange reason.

Pollokshields most probably. Did you ever come across one of the most violent crews of the '70s, the Jordy Gents?  Middle class, well dressed & kicked your fucking cunt in.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I tend to walk around with a few out of date happy shopper sandwiches in my pocket .If I feel threatened by  a group of plimsoll  wearers wave them in their faces and they become mesmerised , stops them in the tracks .

Congratulations, fuckhead. You’ve just left the departure lounge. I can’t be doing with you.

22 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I had the unsettling experience of standing next to a Jordy in a gents .

Could've been worse, you might have found yourself standing next to @Wolfie🐩

"I'm just in for a pee, matey"...