CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lenny Henry to guest edit Radio 4's Today

colonelkurtz

Guest cuntcrapper

another case of another prat. 'Made Famous' by a poxy talent show. The cunt then went on to believe that anything he does turns to gold... He fancied himself as an albino Tom Jones, poncing about on stage in leather, thinking he was Elvis, whilst folks laughed AT HIM rather than with him... Jumped upon the Gerdolph Band-Wagon, with a red nose to boot... Married a fat white bird with as much comic ability as a plum-duff and is now a "I was once a famous kid" on Radio4... What a life, eh?

Is he a "Sir" yet? Or have we to wait a while until he opens the road tunnel at Stone Henge?

He's a cert for the 'New Years Honours list'. just in time for the black vote next May.

• 2 months later...

gdanga my friends. Another year and another stint on Red Nose Day should keep the bank manager happy. Take a leaf out of your own book Len and 'do something funny for money'. Like kill yourself. Here have a tenner.

And Bishop Brennan with the rabbits... and the "My Lovely Horse" dream sequence... and the milk float "Speed" episode...

RIP Dermot - and Ardal O'Hanlan's career.

​He's taken to being a professional unfunny Irish twat like he was born to it.

​Bit harsh on Ms French there Scotty

Not really, gyppo. She was funny in the vicar of dibley, and that's about her lot.

She's also one of those women like vanessa feltz, who actually look more attractive carrying a bit of weight. When they get divorced and start shagging their fitness instructors, they lose the pounds and it never seems to suit them.

Henry never had the gift of laughter but he certainly had a sense of humour marrying French,. a morbidly obese heifer with no neck and a passion for Terry`s Chocolate Oranges. With a waistline comparable to a barrage balloon it`s no wonder Lenny strayed. He`s a cunt though no doubt, an unfunny comic but because of his ethnicity becomes a "national treasure". What a load of right on pc garbage.

Just seen a header picture on bbc news web page informing us mere mortals of the forthcoming obligatory red nose day mutual masturbation fest .... McCall,Henry and Winkleman in the one fecking picture ! ...... You have just one bullet remaining !

​What kind of bullet and what kind of gun. You have to be precise in these kind of guerrilla insurgency issues. The future of mankind is at stake.

Given that, Mister 'Day Of The Jackal' here would eschew the use of firearms in favour of a Calloway titanium-shafted nine-iron. The only issue would be to get them to stand close enough together and me have enough elevation to deliver the knockout blow, them do a threeway 'funky-chicken' and exactly when I would get the  knighthood for services to Comedy.

You think I'm kidding? I could have got Hitler out of that bunker with a pitching wedge and a decent enough swing!

Guest nobgobbler

My personal favourite was when the sexy authoress stayed on craggy island. Ted tried to slip her one but she decided to become a nun instead. Story of my fucking life, that is.

​Drink!