CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lenny Henry to guest edit Radio 4's Today

colonelkurtz

I bet he avoids any mention of that other ugly talentless cunt, the one he married. At least she had the good sense to kick henry out into a travelodge, but she seems to have shrivelled up since then.

Did you feed his wife all those years Scotty? If so, why?

Guest cuntcrapper

I thought Dawn French was getting it, after all she has the only necessary BBC qualification - (she's a woman - biologically at least). When I was working, never used to miss it, Brian Redhead John Timpson etc. Never listen to it now it's such a load of dumbed down shite! Supposed BBC at it's best, it's like fucking Womans hour, man hating cronies and harridan presenters, so far left they must drive on the fucking pavement.

Lennny Henry is a cunt. Which is a shame because I really liked him i the 80s. The Delbert Wilkins show was good and his stand up was ok. Chef was the begining of his cuntishness and it's just grown over the years. He is an out of touch rich cunt and a massive fucking twat, voicing his opinions on race and equality like a fucking feminised Jessie Jackson.

He should fuck off back to the media bubble he lives in and leave us ordinary cunts alone, but he wont because he's BBC and thinks that gives him a god given right to pontificate on all and sundry like the rest of those BBC fuckpongs.

Guest nobgobbler

I bet he avoids any mention of that other ugly talentless cunt, the one he married. At least she had the good sense to kick henry out into a travelodge, but she seems to have shrivelled up since then.

I feel sorry for that dog Churchill she's taken up with.

Jesus H fucking Christ, why delete my earlier post with a picture from the Black & White Minstrel Show? Lenny Henry was in the fucking Black & White Minstrel Show!

Certainly seems a bit extreme. There was footage from the show on national TV only last week in "It was Alright in the 1970's" so not completely taboo, especially in the context it was posted.

Certainly seems a bit extreme. There was footage from the show on national TV only last week in "It was Alright in the 1970's" so not completely taboo, especially in the context it was posted.

It could be worse, I could have a golly as an avatar. Thank fuck that isn't allowed. Er, wait...

FWIW, this IS Lenny Henry, "whiting up" for one of the shows.

BQxeChH.jpg

baws - truly fecking wonderful tv - this and the 'kicking of archbishop brennans arse'  is up there with 'don't mention the war'. 

And Bishop Brennan with the rabbits... and the "My Lovely Horse" dream sequence... and the milk float "Speed" episode...

RIP Dermot - and Ardal O'Hanlan's career.

And Bishop Brennan with the rabbits... and the "My Lovely Horse" dream sequence... and the milk float "Speed" episode...

RIP Dermot - and Ardal O'Hanlan's career.

My personal favourite was when the sexy authoress stayed on craggy island. Ted tried to slip her one but she decided to become a nun instead. Story of my fucking life, that is.

I wonder if he'll say something in a hilarious Jamaican accent.

I too enjoyed his stand-up as a a kid. It was a bit 'safe' but it made me chuckle. Nowadays, the very sight of him fills me with an incandescent rage reserved for only the umost of top-tier cunts.

same with me - also it's the " i'm so earnest and erudite , so how can you possibly not listen to moi " bollocks  .... thing is - the late great les dawson was articulate AND funny but could carry it off without being a cunt .  also stuart lee is not a cunt but michelle mcintyre is.

Guest cuntcrapper

So who the fuck likes this cunt - no-one it seems except the BBC et al, because he must be really cheap these days. I gave up staying in Premier Inns as the thought of his unctuous 'deleted' body soiling the bedclothes was so nauseous.