CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Card (SIN) can you help me, me cold water vanity basin tap won't work

Guest Alfie Noakes

This was an educational exercise in "how to get busted using multiple Ids fast".  Well, it worked.

It was just that. I didnt even try to hide, it was a test. Now there will be no more multi from me just cardinal alfie sin noakes.

I AM SORTED & you CUNTS have let me down, I had to Google a fix (normally Card has an answer for everything or Yass does) - it said use a short hose pipe to force water up me tap, I used me shower head, I held me mitts round it & shot water up me static cold water vanity basin tap & hey presto.

Card failed to deliver, but like he said, he’s an electrician, while I used to be a white van man lady.

Rest assured, all me taps do what taps should.

I think I might have saved a few of you CUNTs a few bob, when your taps fail?

Me noo career could be 'plumber' - I have a natural talent, not one of you guys could rescue ProfB in me hour of need.

GIRL POWER.

I AM SORTED & you CUNTS have let me down, I had to Google a fix (normally Card has an answer for everything or Yass does) - it said use a short hose pipe to force water up me tap, I used me shower head, I held me mitts round it & shot water up me static cold water vanity basin tap & hey presto.

Card failed to deliver, but like he said, he’s an electrician, while I used to be a white van man lady.

Rest assured, all me taps do what taps should.

I think I might have saved a few of you CUNTs a few bob, when your taps fail?

Me noo career could be 'plumber' - I have a natural talent, not one of you guys could rescue ProfB in me hour of need.

GIRL POWER.

Are you crying because of your haircut?

Guest Alfie Noakes

Card, you naughty boy.

It was a bit of fun and to make a point about multi iders.
Cardinal Alfie Sin Noakes is what I will stick to.
Shame others are allowed to continue as multis though.

It was a bit of fun and to make a point about multi iders.
Cardinal Alfie Sin Noakes is what I will stick to.
Shame others are allowed to continue as multis though.

But you was bullying me, when I was upset because I had an air lock. You have hurt me feelings Card.

Guest Alfie Noakes

But you was bullying me, when I was upset because I had an air lock. You have hurt me feelings Card.

How? I did not bully you. I told you I deal with wiring not pipes. I could have let you take fly agaric and be really sick but I warned you. That is not bullying.

How? I did not bully you. I told you I deal with wiring not pipes. I could have let you take fly agaric and be really sick but I warned you. That is not bullying.

I am sorry Card, that's true, you sent me advice away from the forum.

Card sent me words of wisdom everyone  :ph34r:

He has an heart of gold.