CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank's Top Three (Special Christmas Edition 2014)

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuckin students

You are very funny frank. Don't kill yourself yet, even though you have so little to really say. But I like you frank, really! So wait until next year. Cock.

Guest JackoTC

Ratter has gone all faux philosophical and has been posting nonsense for weeks. Being a front wheeler living in Southwark is taking its toll on him.

As for Spot, his failure to keep us updated on the rise and fall of Bunty Shervington lessened him in my eyes.

They are not worthy of nomination.

Don't kill yourself... whatever you do. Someone out there must love you.

Such touching words from someone whos first communication with me was to gas myself. All I did was nominate a cunt or two, something that this site is all about and the reason I joined. I laugh my tits off at some of the funny cunts on here-long may it continue.

Frank's just one of those twats who thinks that because he's been on this site longer than others it somehow makes him superior and able to belittle others. Just a sad cunt who throws out abuse because that's all he has. A prime candidate for Dignitas if ever there was one.

Frank's just one of those twats who thinks that because he's been on this site longer than others it somehow makes him superior and able to belittle others. Just a sad cunt who throws out abuse because that's all he has. A prime candidate for Dignitas if ever there was one.

Mike, Of course I'm fucking superior.. you dim little quarterwit student type. Do you realise how deep I have to dig to lower myself to the likes of you? Enjoy me while I'm still here. Twerp.

Whilst Jazz spends his 30 days on the Stroke rehab ward following his brainstem event, the floor is all yours. Cunts are interchangeable, as you well know. I reckon even the Samaritans will hang up on you on New Year's Eve.

The fuckers hung up on me... Next year I take my whining and complaining elsewhere!

Saps of the Corner unite. I'm not going to undermine the weak and feeble humourless chompers that have dragged this site into disrepair. I certainly won't be mentioning any names DecimusMikeDKuntyCardinalCupid.
I want to celebrate all that is good! This year the most salubrious prize will be awarded to my favourite cunt .. a proper cunt (not you Proper.. bore) who's stood the test of time. In no particular order, the nominees are....
1. Fat semi-retired oaf on the fence, nursery nurse and all round good baldie fellow... Cuntspotter
2. The beautiful.. Cat/Tess/Poohknee
3. Solid man's man up there.. Revend.
4. Pen
5. Sly in the sky.. Bawsey (new entry)
6. Filthy fuckin yid.. Tot
7. Hairy arse hit n miss .. Judge
8. The unwashed.. Jackie
9. Obese wino council cake .. Gobbie
10. Works from home .. Londonm
Good luck!

Thanks for your kind words and acknowledgement, from one gent to another, klefto. When superior cunts of our mettle freely associate with Internet rabble, we are gifting them a little piece of our alpha-male credibility. They're lucky...and they know it. Bastards.

Thanks for your kind words and acknowledgement, from one gent to another, klefto. When superior cunts of our mettle freely associate with Internet rabble, we are gifting them a little piece of our alpha-male credibility. They're lucky...and they know it. Bastards.

Is this the thread for racist sausages?

Ratter has gone all faux philosophical and has been posting nonsense for weeks. Being a front wheeler living in Southwark is taking its toll on him.
As for Spot, his failure to keep us updated on the rise and fall of Bunty Shervington lessened him in my eyes.
They are not worthy of nomination.

Jackie, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disqualify you for foul play and other wanky shenanigans. No hard feelings. To be fair, you were nowhere near the top three. Proper will take your place with immediate effect.

Frank's just a thick cunt - his nom said his top three and then he lists ten names what a cunt!

Tot...  Using coloured building blocks, would you kindly explain the GCS to this thick wankster

Tot...  Using coloured building blocks, would you kindly explain the GCS to this thick wankster

If he regains full brain function Frank, and provided he doesn't ski off piste. Incidentally, I cannot allow my name to be used in such an un-calibrated, tawdry measure of worth. Kindly remove me from this list Minky.