CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Empty supermarkets

White Cunt

Can somebody explain, please, why the fuck are supermarkets so empty after Christmas?

It feels like some fucking Kristallnacht is coming and everybody is stacking their joints to the rafters. Just in case the Gestapo pays us a visit and it's really much safer under the floor boards, with a big stash of food and a bucket?

Or maybe people are giving each other these massive rolls of vintage Stilton to graze on, christmas pud and plum jam instead of presents? WHERE IS THE FUCKING FOOD GONE TO?

I see Israel are being cunts over Palestine again. Why are you so scared of Palestine becoming a legitimate country? Is it because you won't be able to kill Arabs just for fun? You evil murdering cunts.

Guest KuntaCunty

Can somebody explain, please, why the fuck are supermarkets so empty after Christmas?

It feels like some fucking Kristallnacht is coming and everybody is stacking their joints to the rafters. Just in case the Gestapo pays us a visit and it's really much safer under the floor boards, with a big stash of food and a bucket?

Or maybe people are giving each other these massive rolls of vintage Stilton to graze on, christmas pud and plum jam instead of presents? WHERE IS THE FUCKING FOOD GONE TO?

Ffs, Christmas is over.  The shelves ought to be fully stocked by now.  

When/if  the Gestapo should call, my girth contains most of the answer.

Though my mirth contains all of the alcohol. 

Any cunt up for game of chess ?.

Ched  her  chesse.

This year I shall be mostly shopping at poundland then.

I hope you don't mind if I help myself to your girth, with a Swiss Army knife, next time the famine spreads. I promise to be very careful, and to leave your innards intact. Kind of like shearing a sheep.

IMG_2181.jpg

Guest ducunti

Ah yes, 'Fingers' Madeley, well remembered DC. Is he still co-presenting programmes with his gran?

Not too sure about that one ratters, I just get fucked off when every time I go into a WHSmith I see his smug smiling image with that of his porker partner plastered all over the book section.

Not too sure about that one ratters, I just get fucked off when every time I go into a WHSmith I see his smug smiling image with that of his porker partner plastered all over the book section.

That his nan DC. She's over 100 apparently

Guest ducunti

That his nan DC. She's over 100 apparently

Remember a few years back when the camera on their show went behind them to show a view from the rear, she looked like a vanessa feltz that had been dragged through a hedge backwards He still looked like a cunt..

Guest judgetwi

I see Israel are being cunts over Palestine again. Why are you so scared of Palestine becoming a legitimate country? Is it because you won't be able to kill Arabs just for fun? You evil murdering cunts.

So speaks the voice of reason, the well known humanitarian crying for his poor Arab friends again. Apparently when Herr Oberst visits his local Mosque his jackboots are always polished to a dazzling shine when he comes out. He can even see his little moustache in them.

So speaks the voice of reason, the well known humanitarian crying for his poor Arab friends again. Apparently when Herr Oberst visits his local Mosque his jackboots are always polished to a dazzling shine when he comes out. He can even see his little moustache in them.

Do fuck off.. bumhole.

Guest judgetwi

Do fuck off.. bumhole.

Dear oh dear Frank, have i upset you again? Your continual defence of The Nazi might lead some people to think you are one and the same cunt. Not me of course. I know a bromance when i see one. :D 

Guest KuntaCunty

Hi judge!  :lol:

Guest judgetwi

Er.....

Er...........Mr. Patel's Corner Shop doesn't count as a "supermarket". Yes, he may give you a couple tins of beans on credit until your benefits arrive but there are  these really big shops with lots of food in them which are the real supermarkets. They even accept credit cards although i don't suppose you've got one of those. It's a lot harder to nick stuff though. Hope this helps.

Er.....

Er...........Mr. Patel's Corner Shop doesn't count as a "supermarket". Yes, he may give you a couple tins of beans on credit until your benefits arrive but there are  these really big shops with lots of food in them which are the real supermarkets. They even accept credit cards although i don't suppose you've got one of those. It's a lot harder to nick stuff though. Hope this helps.

Er..Er..

Finally, you scraped together an idea. As I see you that speak from experience, I shall take your advice on board, in regards to the easiest places to nick stuff. Just in case I get desperate and have to resort to that kind of "support". And you do carry on paying for food with credit cards - a very wise choice. I hear that Wonga have reduced their rates, so you should be OK.

Dear oh dear Frank, have i upset you again? Your continual defence of The Nazi might lead some people to think you are one and the same cunt. Not me of course. I know a bromance when i see one. :D

You post one of those fucking smiley faces again, I swear I'll come over there and double fist your bumhole until it bleeds.