CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting banned from a Brony Rave

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

For a long time I have looked forward to this and when that day came, I was denied entry to that Brony rave as I asked many bronies and pegasisters on forums if they want to suck my dick. I fell on the floor and cried and everyone laughed at me. Then Dustykatt walked up towards me and began to beat the shit out of me for my lewd comments online. Night-outs aren't as good as they used to be.

Maybe asking people if they want to suck your dick is the wrong approach. People can't purse their lips tight enough for yours. Even if they agreed, and it made it past their lips, it would probably end up getting stuck between their teeth anyway.

Regardless, I've not even clicked to play that video Keith. The preview image alone fills me with the fury of a thousand suns. Perhaps you should take all those boxes of painkillers you received off your family at Christmas.

Guest Keith Lard

Why don't you send a private message to the guys here of men fingering each others arses, so we all think you're a fat old queen. Oh, you already have.

Eat shit you cockney rat-fuck.