CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to have ProfB reinstated.

Decimus

For Twenty five long minutes and thirty two seconds I have been without her. Show her some mercy.

Can we have genders on here? Fuckin excellent. I want to be a massive lezzer from now on.

How long has she been banned?  I might not post until she rejoins us, in solidarity like.

If you're going to take a Corner sabbatical while carrying on a simultaneous dalliance with sobriety, then I strongly suggest you throw away all your paracetemol and razor blades now. Frasier Crane, eat your fucking heart out!

If you're going to take a Corner sabbatical while carrying on a simultaneous dalliance with sobriety, then I strongly suggest you throw away all your paracetemol and razor blades now. Frasier Crane, eat yout fucking heart out!

You might consider charging for such sage advice. The higher the fee, the more they value it.

Liar, it says I can post within 24 hours.

Free Prof B.

I've extended the suspension by a further 7 days 'cos I don't take kindly to punters circumventing temporary bans by creating new accounts. Your actions were ridiculous ProfB - you only had to wait until 8.30 this evening. Try that again and your account will be deleted.

I've extended the suspension by a further 7 days 'cos I don't take kindly to punters circumventing temporary bans by creating new accounts. Your actions were ridiculous ProfB - you only had to wait until 8.30 this evening. Try that again and your account will be deleted.

Harsh but fair, Mistress R.

Vajazzle and Prof in the slammer at the same time, can you imagine it. He'll be doodling tedious diagrams using his own excrement and Prof will be regaling him non stop with tales of limited edition crumpets. If the ministry of justice ever needs a deterrent for crime than this is it. I'd rather Frank lived a happy life until 90 than be locked away with these two fucking simpletons.

What were you expecting? She was a pain in the fucking arse on the old site, and she's a pain in the fucking arse here. I have no idea why you're still tolerating her, she contributes nothing but aggravation.
  • Like 1

Vajazzle and Prof in the slammer at the same time, can you imagine it. He'll be doodling tedious diagrams using his own excrement and Prof will be regaling him non stop with tales of limited edition crumpets. If the ministry of justice ever needs a deterrent for crime than this is it. I'd rather Frank lived a happy life until 90 than be locked away with these two fucking simpletons.

I hope they don't breed. Imagine the truly enormous quantity of utter shite a Prof B / Jizzle hybrid would post on here.