CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petition to have ProfB reinstated.

Decimus

Guest KuntaCunty

In case anyone is thinking of giving the sheep a second chance, let us not forget Justin Toper. I've just re-read it and it comes across like the ramblings of a crack addled Jehovah's witness.

Prof will stay mostly middle of the road and unremarkable until Jazz returns.  Then the serious tedium, for which they are world reknown, will commence.  Boring cunts!  

I had me stars read by Justin Toper - I received it from his old website  :ph34r:

It was very accurate. & I tried Jonathan Cainer, his was good, but not as good as Justin's. Soo I believe in astrology. :wub:

Justin has nicer hair than Cainer.

Prof will stay mostly middle of the road and unremarkable until Jazz returns.  Then the serious tedium, for which they are world reknown, will commence.  Boring cunts!  

You have horrible hair & look like Hilda Ogden :ph34r:

Guest Alfie Noakes

Ass troll agey. The position of a particular constellation does NOT decide what one twelfth of the population will experience. Load of tosh. Look at cold reading and the programme derren brown did for how you can make people think you know all about them, when you don't. Same principals for fortune telling etc. Fucking con merchants and charlatans ALL OF THEM!

Guest ducunti

Ass troll agey. The position of a particular constellation does NOT decide what one twelfth of the population will experience. Load of tosh. Look at cold reading and the programme derren brown did for how you can make people think you know all about them, when you don't. Same principals for fortune telling etc. Fucking con merchants and charlatans ALL OF THEM!

It could sometime in the future affect the airworthiness of Virgin spacecraft though.

Cunts, as well!