CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Unimaginative Sex Talk

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

The last thing I told a girl as I fucked her was "Im gonna fuck your pussy a new shade of pink". It came out of nowhere but I could feel her instantly drench. Don't fuck about, say something filthy.

"I'm going to climb you like a pole then ride you like a mad dog through hell"

Mind you, this actor bloke called Ron Jeremy who I saw once in some art-house film, whose name escapes me, once came out with an absolute stinger whilst doing the nasty with some pneumatic starlet. Quote:

'Talk to me about your asshole!'

Would have given my high teeth if she'd have turned round like the girl in the Exorcist and gone "He's Spanish, called Roberto Soldado and is the organic definition of fucking useless - now get back to it, fatso!"

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

"I'm going to climb you like a pole then ride you like a mad dog through hell"

Mind you, this actor bloke called Ron Jeremy who I saw once in some art-house film, whose name escapes me, once came out with an absolute stinger whilst doing the nasty with some pneumatic starlet. Quote:

'Talk to me about your asshole!'

Would have given my high teeth if she'd have turned round like the girl in the Exorcist and gone "He's Spanish, called Roberto Soldado and is the organic definition of fucking useless - now get back to it, fatso!"

... And then projectile vomited the green stuff in his face.

Guest Dr Pandemic

DrPandamic, I am surprised you didn't shout out "Can I be a bit late with rent this month?".

She'd have said no. But she asked my to unload over her face, thought that was bonus enough

I wonder what effect "I'm gonna fuck your arse a new shade of brown" would have?

I am sad to report the results of a recent field experiment which indicate that the employment of this particular phrase is not conducive to one's testicular health.

PS The sample size of this experiment so far is just one. This may not be statistically significant, but I'll be dipped in dogshit if I'm trying it out twice!

Guest Dr Pandemic

I am sad to report the results of a recent field experiment which indicate that the employment of this particular phrase is not conducive to one's testicular health.

PS The sample size of this experiment so far is just one. This may not be statistically significant, but I'll be dipped in dogshit if I'm trying it out twice!

Test, Result, Repeat bro. You know how this science game works. Get that cunt frank to do to the physical work for you