CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Failure To Mention Imminent Menstruation Period

Guest Dr Pandemic

Guest Dr Pandemic

It's not possible to know when the red will arrive exactly, but if you know you are a day away, perhaps mention it. My sword looks like ive conquered South America single handed. Cunt.

I bet you were a fantastic bang back in the day. 1978... in the back of your Datsun Sunny, Rose Royce on 8 track and three fingers up your danny la rue.

I was only 16 then Frank, too young for a drivers license  ;)

Guest KuntaCunty

It's not possible to know when the red will arrive exactly, but if you know you are a day away, perhaps mention it. My sword looks like ive conquered South America single handed. Cunt.

Real men do not complain about such trivial things.  Are you aware that women get extremely horny when they go on?  Also when they're ovulating.  If you can get them to get over any stigmas attached to having sex while on their monthly, and you do your job properly, you'll have a willing and eager partner for life.  If you do it wrong, you will be sharing a bedsit with Bronski commiserating over a never ending series of increasingly malicious rejections from the ladies.  

If you do it wrong, you will be sharing a bedsit with Bronski commiserating over a never ending series of increasingly malicious rejections from the ladies.  

Do Bronies cartoon fantasies have periods?

I bet you were a fantastic bang back in the day. 1978... in the back of your Datsun Sunny, Rose Royce on 8 track and three fingers up your danny la rue.

A Datsun Cherry would be best to lose one's virginity in

• Like 2

Guest KuntaCunty

Do Bronies cartoon fantasies have periods?

I can't say for sure, but I would have to guess they do.  Even cartoons need an exit strategy for when the colossal fucking losers try to pull them, or exercise their exhausted lines and feeble fucking faux manliness with them. 

Guest judgetwi

This little boy and his pathetic fascination with the female genitalia, which he has never been near in his short life, worries me. Surely there should be an age limit and we should not be encouraging little boys to talk dirty. The cunt has school in the morning after all.

Guest Keith Lard

This little boy and his pathetic fascination with the female genitalia, which he has never been near in his short life, worries me. Surely there should be an age limit and we should not be encouraging little boys to talk dirty. The cunt has school in the morning after all.

Do you want to suck my dick Judge?

Guest KuntaCunty

At least you didn't attempt to phrase your words of expertise in the matter of menstrual cycles through your vast inexperience, since the only female blood you'll ever see is that which flows from their bodies after they commit suicide through ritual disembowelment, rather than be stuck in the same room with you.  

I remember when your posts were a litany of bum action and frothy mucosa judy. Have you finally gone straight chummer?

Oh dear me, what a fucking subject, I have never ever fancied a shag when the painters are in, fucking yuk, its bad enough with the fucking stink let alone messing the fucking bed up and leaving the blob rag chucked down the side of the bed, no no no, but what do you expect on here cunts talking about jam sandwich cunts on the wrong week.

Phrases You Thought You'd Never Hear # 47 - I agree with delboy.

Guest KuntaCunty

Oh dear me, what a fucking subject, I have never ever fancied a shag when the painters are in, fucking yuk, its bad enough with the fucking stink let alone messing the fucking bed up and leaving the blob rag chucked down the side of the bed, no no no, but what do you expect on here cunts talking about jam sandwich cunts on the wrong week.

Birds on their monthly can become incredibly randy, Del.  If you have a supply of shop towels and maybe a canvas drop cloth, you can get the ride of a lifetime.  I say shop towels and drop cloth so you don't have to be bothered with laundering your good towels.  A nice hot shower afterward, and you're looking a manly man for performing when most won't.  She'll be telling her mates about you, even the fat ones!