CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard fucking Hammond

Guest redrum

You'll have to do better than that.

This has been noted, Red. But to be fair to the old timer, some of his posts today have regained a little class. One even very nearly made the corner of my mouth twitch in amusement. Have a gold star for effort Frank, but I'm afraid it is still a bronze for content. Well done for trying though, and if you feel the need to be patronised any further, keep working your little cotton socks off.

Another very poor retort from the increasingly desperate Decipus.
I suppose if you're on here boring the shit out of us, you're not imposing your dullness and imbecility upon victims in your local vicinity.
Lucky for some.
Utter cunt.

Morning, Punkape. Another bad day for the North West and humanity in general I see, what with you not dying in your sleep last night. What fantasy will you be regaling us all with today then? How about the one where you are an intelligent, witty, entertaining and heterosexual human being? I've got my own fantasy going on as well. I keep dreaming that Edward VI makes a return from the grave and reinstalls some of his more enlightened policies regarding Catholics. Nothing would please me more than seeing a superstitious, arse burglar like you burning at the stake on a crisp January morning.

Morning, Punkape. Another bad day for the North West and humanity in general I see, what with you not dying in your sleep last night. What fantasy will you be regaling us all with today then? How about the one where you are an intelligent, witty, entertaining and heterosexual human being? I've got my own fantasy going on as well. I keep dreaming that Edward VI makes a return from the grave and reinstalls some of his more enlightened policies regarding Catholics. Nothing would please me more than seeing a superstitious, arse burglar like you burning at the stake on a crisp January morning.

First class cunting, you've restored my faith in humanity. Seems old Walter is reviled by every cunt and his dog? Colobus satanas really should consider killing himself, don't care how. At the very least stop spouting his obnoxious bullshit and try making an original post. Or continue his obviously made up elitist tripe and get himself banned again.

First class cunting, you've restored my faith in humanity. Seems old Walter is reviled by every cunt and his dog? Colobus satanas really should consider killing himself, don't care how. At the very least stop spouting his obnoxious bullshit and try making an original post. Or continue his obviously made up elitist tripe and get himself banned again.

What makes Punkape unique is that he's a cunt any way you look at him. If you think he's a Walter Mitty type, that plays out a fantasy of being some affluent, well educated country gentleman, then he's a cunt for pretending to be something he isn't. If, however, you believe him to be what he claims, then he's a cunt for not being reserved and dignified about it, and wanting to brag about his wealth and status. My money is still firmly on the Walter option.
  • Like 1

What makes Punkape unique is that he's a cunt any way you look at him. If you think he's a Walter Mitty type, that plays out a fantasy of being some affluent, well educated country gentleman, then he's a cunt for pretending to be something he isn't. If, however, you believe him to be what he claims, then he's a cunt for not being reserved and dignified about it, and wanting to brag about his wealth and status. My money is still firmly on the Walter option.

We've got a veritable gang show of squillionnaires loafing around on the corner, scoffing at the peasantry, correcting Grammar and mocking our lack of refinement . It's what the toff about town and shire does these days. Good manners are so last year.

Guest nobgobbler

My dog used to love watching Top Gear. When you tried to switch it off the little bastard would nip the back of your hand and sit by the remote control til you turned it back on. Clarkson is a cunt.

Top Gear,a show for spoilt rich cunts to drive around in fast expensive cars and spout bollocks all on the licence payers money.

Scrap it and spend the money on something entertaining.

Clarkson,as has been said above,is indeed a cunt.

Jeremy Clarckson was educated at Repton a top public school.
Unsuccessful and chippy working class cunts sneer at Clarkson.

Top public school=privileged rich cunt that has more than likely tasted a cock or two.

Working class=better to get up and work for ones money than to live off Mummy and Daddy's bank account. Or,as in your case,live off the social benefit system because your too fucking lazy to work.

Fuck off up your own arse.