CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kiliing Ones Self

Guest JackoTC

Guest nobgobbler

I do sometimes envy the hapless thicko's in novelty slippers. Those whose thoughts run no deeper than a bowl of cheese and fucking onion, could never understand why someone would take their own life. Dogs bollocks my arse. 

My life is the dogs bollocks though frank, but you have the power to make it even better. I'm planning a trip away next week. How about I give hubby the swerve and you can come along instead - you can eat Pringles off my naked arse 24/7. Say you will, and I'll make you one of those thongs you like out of a bit of washing line and a crisp packet.

My life is the dogs bollocks though frank, but you have the power to make it even better. I'm planning a trip away next week. How about I give hubby the swerve and you can come along instead - you can eat Pringles off my naked arse 24/7. Say you will, and I'll make you one of those thongs you like out of a bit of washing line and a crisp packet.

crisp.jpg

​Careful now, Mrs Gobbler. You will get Keith so aroused with such explicit content, he will start making obnoxious and frequent advances to your good self. And what will Mr Nobbler say to that?

I tend to steer away from arses and battered old sugar puff fannies. Face fucking is my forté... at every angle imaginable. 

Guest nobgobbler

​Careful now, Mrs Gobbler. You will get Keith so aroused with such explicit content, he will start making obnoxious and frequent advances to your good self. And what will Mr Nobbler say to that?

​Thanks for the warning white cunt, my cunt-o-blaster is set to stun. 

I do sometimes envy the hapless thicko's in novelty slippers. Those whose thoughts run no deeper than a bowl of cheese and fucking onion, could never understand why someone would take their own life. Dogs bollocks my arse. 

Good point Frank. ​Title to my own life is unassailably mine, to do with what I please. If God can fire me, then surely I can just resign?