CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Muslim Poofs

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

I would not do that (kiss your arse), but I am sure Brony would. I was not weedy, I was a swimmer and rugby player, so that screws up your theory a bit. Brighton played like a load of poofs as usual today.

Ironic see? Don't you get it? Fuck me, why do i bother?

Guest Keith Lard

Football is for latent homosexuals who like to play with each others' wieners in the locker rooms. I prefer manlier stuff like Anime and My Little Pony and I'm not afraid to say it as I'm full of testoterone.

They're all cunts and anyone who cares to correct my grammar if it's wrong can go fuck themselves.

Nothing wrong with your grammar Snatch, but I'll fuck myself anyway if it's still on the cards

Guest Alfie Noakes

Football is for latent homosexuals who like to play with each others' wieners in the locker rooms. I prefer manlier stuff like Anime and My Little Pony and I'm not afraid to say it as I'm full of testoterone.

Then football sounds right up your street lard arse, along with the scat and other really queer stuff you seem to like. Deviant cunt.

Guest KuntaCunty

You're full of something, Bronski, but it sure as fuck is NOT testosterone!  

Guest Gong Farmer

It's when they do it to some footie fans here you've got something to worry about.

Exactly. I personally couldn't give a flying fuck about all the scaremongering spewed up by the media. Terrorism is designed to terrorize but only works on anyone that wants to be  terrorized and they get that through the terrorists propaganda machine, ie... our very own media that don't charge the cunts a single penny for the publicity and lip service they give them. If you didn't pick up a newspaper or switch on the telly you'd never know that these twisted fuckers existed, hence not being terrorized by western funded and created bogey men wearing a tea clothes on their heads.  

• 1 year later...
Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

These were the good old days when you could have a right go at bandits and noofters without half of you fucking mealy mouthed liberals defending them.

Absolutely...not like now eh...errr

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Punkape said:

No...and you can't join...lol.

well then your original point makes no sense....there is at least one puff on the membership list and I think you know who it is.