CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Muslim Poofs

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi

No , not YET ANOTHER daily hate session. Apparently these ISIS cunts , or whatever they are called, have executed a group of teenage boys in Iraq for watching football on the telly. I thought these wankers were against the gaylords but now it turns out they hate football just like all the poofs on here. It's a funny old fucked up crazy world innit? I just don't know what to think these days.....my fucking brain hurts. More importantly i seem to remember, and correct me if i am wrong, but didn't we invade this country, sacrifice British lives, and spend billions of taxpayers' money to put a stop to this kind of butchery? Where are you now Blair you fucking slippery lying cunt? Hiding in plain sight and filling your fucking pockets? But don't worry.....in a few months we'll be voting in the same bunch of fucking criminal cunts and we start all over again. Ad nauseum, ad infinitum......Pax Britannica.

Guest KuntaCunty

If we all sent a letter to the ISIS lead cunt, informing him that his harem of shmuta wives have been violating the code of Islam by winking at us blokes from under the veil, if they would execute their wiminz, thereby causing their own extinction?  

So who actualy says this then? When did it happen? Where? Some fucking backwater no cunts ever heard of. Do you know anyone who this has affected? Maybe a mate at work? A neighbour? Perhaps you overheard someone on the train lamenting the loss of their football mad uncles cousins nephews mates mate?

Or is this just another Associated Press story?

They should rename this site GullibleTwats Corner.

Edit.

The only link I can find for this leads to the DailyfuckingMail. :lol:

You need this.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/kitten-block/

I've found that the strangest aspect of this site, besides Broneys rampant sexual deviancy and Vajazzles paranoid schizophrenia, is this idea that football is somehow for knob jockeys. It's a proud, manly working class pursuit where homosexualists are villified and ostracised. On the fucking ball, City!

Guest Lady Penelope

I've found that the strangest aspect of this site, besides Broneys rampant sexual deviancy and Vajazzles paranoid schizophrenia, is this idea that football is somehow for knob jockeys. It's a proud, manly working class pursuit where homosexualists are villified and ostracised. On the fucking ball, City!

Its for Irons.

Its for Irons.

Only if they're an Ipswich fan. You lot wouldn't say it was for duckies if you ever went to an old farm derby game. Chants about fucking the opposing fans sisters take on a new level of personal rage and jealousy. Someone shook their fist once, it was terrifying.

Guest Lady Penelope

Only if they're an Ipswich fan. You lot wouldn't say it was for duckies if you ever went to an old farm derby game. Chants about fucking the opposing fans sisters take on a new level of personal rage and jealousy. Someone shook their fist once, it was terrifying.

They're all Irons save for Crewe Alex and Port Vale supporters .. Shrewsbury even used to play in The Gay Meadow.

Football is for gullable working class fools who are easily extorted of their lucre by bent owners peddling at best......mediocrity.
Most of the players are uneducated, morally bankrupt arseholes but heroes to the scum that support them in yob enclaves like Millwall or Leeds.
Women's football is worse... A load of lesbians promoting lesbianism with a ball.

Amateur soccer is better.
Rugby Union is the sport for real men.

Rugby League is for real men who are really real men. Come on Castleford!

Save more deaths and ban the fucking game. It's a fucking cunts game watched by cunts who feel the need to come on here and bore the fuck out of us. Like we're fucking interested. Fuck off with your football noms cunt.

Better still,just fuck off.

Save more deaths and ban the fucking game. It's a fucking cunts game watched by cunts who feel the need to come on here and bore the fuck out of us. Like we're fucking interested. Fuck off with your football noms cunt.
Better still,just fuck off.

Anyone for a kick about? If football offends we could always use Punkapes head.

Anyone for a kick about? If football offends we could always use Punkapes head.

Whoever's team I'm on, I want Keith in goal. You couldn't slide a rizla between him and the goalposts let alone a human fucking head.

Just as long as we don't play in a field with any ponies nearby.
  • Like 1