CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doga (dog yoga)

Guest MikeD

This is massively off topic, so apologies before hand. There are many mysteries in this world. The Nazca lines. The Bermuda Triangle. Bigfoot. The contents of Broneys soiled y fronts. Vajazzles warped mind. But the biggest one mankind has ever encountered, is how a site renowned for dishing out intolerable abuse to the worlds biggest fuckwits, has never had a fucking Darren Day thread.

Guest Alfie Noakes

This is massively off topic, so apologies before hand. There are many mysteries in this world. The Nazca lines. The Bermuda Triangle. Bigfoot. The contents of Broneys soiled y fronts. Vajazzles warped mind. But the biggest one mankind has ever encountered, is how a site renowned for dishing out intolerable abuse to the worlds biggest fuckwits, has never had a fucking Darren Day thread.

I am sure I remember there being one when CC was on holy moly.

I'm sure I saw an absolute avalanche of bile aimed at that fuckwit whilst I was merely lurking. It might not have been a dedicated nom/thread, but I have definitely seen him suitably thundercunted on here.

I would fucking love to be proven wrong though. Always room for another.

Guest KuntaCunty

Surely this should be called Yoda?

That'll be £50,000 please, you marketing consultant cunts!

Consider yourself sued for intellectual property and copyright infringement from LucasFilm Ltd!  LOL