CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whinging New York Twats

Guest DingTheRioja

Guest DingTheRioja

Ok.. so...

• a couple of days ago The Weathergirls predicted a massive snow fall on New York, 2 to 3 feet they said...
  • the Mayor declares a State of Emergency and shuts half the city down
  • the snow lands 50 miles away, currently 20 inches deep and snowing heavily..
  • New Yorkers are now whinging like fuck that the Mayor over-reacted...

GROW UP CUNTS!!!!

20 inches of snow 50 miles away is a fucking lucky escape you shitbags, if he didn't declare Emergency and the shit hit you, you'd be whining even more, if you weren't dead. I'm glad the fucking French won for once...

Fucking morons.. get a day off work to play snowball fights and the fuckers squeal like a stuck pig...

post-91-0-51483500-1422367596_thumb.jpg

Fucking hell fire and damnation!

Earthquakes, sandstorms, pestilence and all manner off fucked up shit hits the rest of the world like the first four Black Sabbath albums - and we all go 'Bite me!'

A tiny ickul snowstorm blows one Starbucks into the next and a few big tough old New Yorkers start crying like the baby Jesus.

Hey ya puffs! I've got some 'Man Up' pills you can take with your Hash Browns and Grits.

• Like 1

Americans are fucking stupid anyway.

How many other countries build a two-tier motorway like on the San Francisco Fault Line then rebuild it no less than 4 times when the fucker falls down killing people below at the slightest tremor.

The same twats that build a major city called Oklahoma in a place called Tornado Alley.

Couldn't they of built it a few miles left or right?

How many other countries build a two-tier motorway on the San Francisco Fault Line then rebuild it no less than 4 times when the fucker falls down killing people below at the slightest tremor.
The same twats that build a major city called Oklahoma in a place called Tornado Alley.

A bit like us , innit? The wrong sort of snow..... No grit for the gritters and towns gridlocked after a snowfall.

Guest nobgobbler

How many other countries build a two-tier motorway on the San Francisco Fault Line then rebuild it no less than 4 times when the fucker falls down killing people below at the slightest tremor.

They are cunts just for building two towers and only insuring one of them, and they eat maple syrup for breakfast.

Better to be safe than sorry, so Michael fish would agree.

The hysterical reaction was largely due in part to New York state using Fred Talbot as a consultant weather analyst. Schools were always bound to be closed once his involvement was confirmed. He wants kids on the street, not in a class room supervised and doing Trigonometry.

Guest Alfie Noakes

They are cunts just for building two towers and only insuring one of them, and they eat maple syrup for breakfast.

The only thing is that maple syrup and bacon on pancakes is rather good.

Guest DingTheRioja

I have just, officially, fallen out with you...

A fucking waste of fucking good fucking BACON!

Guest nobgobbler

Except the tubby yanks just dip their fat pork and herb sausage style fingers in the jar and scoop it straight into their blubber gobs like paddington bear let loose in a honey factory.

Guest DingTheRioja

Ding you are rubbish in every respect.

I expected better from you... after saying you are going to ignore me, to then go and reply about 5 or 6 times so far....

Actually.. did I say better...?

Well, I suppose you couldn't get much worse, the only reason I can't call you a monosyllabic cunt is because "kill yourself" has a 2 sylllable word in it.

I expected better from you... after saying you are going to ignore me, to then go and reply about 5 or 6 times so far....

Actually.. did I say better...?

Well, I suppose you couldn't get much worse, the only reason I can't call you a monosyllabic cunt is because "kill yourself" has a 2 sylllable word in it.

Dingers, you've been an absolute tonic the last couple of days. Frank obviously likes you...a lot. Ordinarily, getting a full sentence out of him is harder than Jimmy Saviles cock ever was in the Broadmoor mortuary. You've even managed to entice him to write a full paragraph on one occasion, although its yet to be confirmed whether his carer helped him with this. Keep up the good work and before you know it he will be penning sonnets, eulogies and dissertations on the art of souvlaki preparation.

Guest DingTheRioja

Dingers, you've been an absolute tonic the last couple of days. Frank obviously likes you...a lot. Ordinarily, getting a full sentence out of him is harder than Jimmy Saviles cock ever was in the Broadmoor mortuary. You've even managed to entice him to write a full paragraph on one occasion, although its yet to be confirmed whether his carer helped him with this. Keep up the good work and before you know it he will be penning sonnets, eulogies and dissertations on the art of souvlaki preparation.

Maybe the death of his identical twin has perturbed him a bit..dislodged a blockage somewhere down below, allowing the bullshit to flow freely once more... just a thought...

Guest DingTheRioja

Stop..

just stop..

PLEASE STOP!!...

JUST FUCKING STOP OR I WILL EXPLODE YOU CUNTS!!!!!!!!

The ONLY alteration to a bacon butty allowed is this...

18-bacon-sandwiches_zpsa9ebe6a6.jpg