CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The BRICKTOP Game

Ape™️

Mods, this sneaky cunt has been loitering about for months, and is normally to be found hovering about some of our more controversial threads. What's the fucking story with him, is he just here to add a mystery element? If he was just a voyeur he wouldn't necessarily need an account If he was just looking at the main forum. What's your fucking game Brickers?

It's probably some very sly, clever and elusive undercover name for a cunt from The Sun or one of those other Red Top shitters...

Brick off you cunt!

I keep thinking he's some right-on tree hugging hippy type, slowly collating some of our finest quotes, that are in his tofu sucking opinion an abomination. Then he'll try to condemn us in the beano or the Beezer. The only flaw in this being that the prick can see everything on the main forum regardless of having a membership or not.

Guest ducunti

There used to be another on the old site that did this, can't remember the user name perhaps someone else can enlighten us, Moovig or something like that, went on for fucking ages with no postings. But was always there peering from behind the curtains.

Guest ducunti

Bricktop, show yourself or FUCK OFF! Cunt.

Not sure that'll do the job Alf, I think Spotto should step up to his admin duties here and take the prick Brick under his wing for a few counselling sessions and then tell him to fuck off.

There used to be another on the old site that did this, can't remember the user name perhaps someone else can enlighten us, Moovig or something like that, went on for fucking ages with no postings. But was always there peering from behind the curtains.

He may be my neighbour. The old cow is aka the Newspaper and is the best security system this road has. She actually got caught on Google Street peering from behind the curtain and it's still on the system. Fucking brill.
The cunt is called Betty.

Guest ducunti

He may be my neighbour. The old cow is aka the Newspaper and is the best security system this road has. She actually got caught on Google Street peering from behind the curtain and it's still on the system. Fucking brill.
The cunt is called Betty.

That would be why he's not responding then, ok Betty if your going to post that first one it had better be a forty yarder into the top right hand corner. Otherwise put the kettle on and spotto will be around to fuck you right off.

Guest Alfie Noakes

I'm not sure why you and others are getting all hot and bothered. If he is a silent troll then all you are doing is feeding him and giving him a bit of a giggle. Just ignore, eh?

Fair enough. Bricktop ignored from now on.

Guest ducunti

I'm just an average cunt that finds this site very amusing to read

Hi Brickers nice to know someones there, now with all that looking you must have some top shit for us, if not go and stand in the corner with judge's cocksucker.