CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting involved with single mothers.

Guest Gong Farmer

The number is the same. The address is the same. What are you going to do about it Frank, you shit encrusted two bob cowardly excuse for a bag of slime?

It's been a while… I thought you'd be over it by now. I'll pop a letter of apology in the post, along with another dose of your favourite delicacy.

That's right.. he sent me several PM's threatening all sorts of nastiness. I miss my Greek days.

Be gentle with me Frank, but I've got a genuine query. Did Judge actually try to take his no doubt fictional date to your equally fictional restaurant, or is this another warped joke I'm not old enough to remember?

Be gentle with me Frank, but I've got a genuine query. Did Judge actually try to take his no doubt fictional date to your equally fictional restaurant, or is this another warped joke I'm not old enough to remember?

He did indeed. It's a shame there's no access to the old site. It was a spectacular fucking meltdown. We all laughed so hard… some of us died. 

He did indeed. It's a shame there's no access to the old site. It was a spectacular fucking meltdown. We all laughed so hard… some of us died.

No wonder he's such a bitter old cunt, he's had knock after knock. I bet when he realised the deceipt he spent days listening to Meat Loaf on repeat, slowly stroking his Hasbro Harley Davidson model with tears streaming down his alcohol-induced puffy cheeks. What a fucking cock.

No wonder he's such a bitter old cunt, he's had knock after knock. I bet when he realised the deceipt he spent days listening to Meat Loaf on repeat, slowly stroking his Hasbro Harley Davidson model with tears streaming down his alcohol-induced puffy cheeks. What a fucking cock.

I'm sure he did… and rub all that dog shit into his chest that I sent in the post.

Now fuck off. 

. I thought you sent him a catalogue selling clothing for the larger person. Dog shit? You are showing your class now, Frank. 

It's not quite like that, Proper... you hopeless bore. I send the old dodderer surprise parcels periodically. A sort of meals on wheels with a twist.

I went out with a 'single mother' a few years ago. It was fucking shit. She was shit scared of the dickhead baby daddy who was obessed with her and wouldt accept that they were over. Cue massive fucking dramas all the fucking time. She was even too scared to tell him about me. I offered to deal with him, but she wouldnt have any of it.

It didnt last which is a shame because she was a right little sort.

I was a single mum.  All I've ever met is bitter divorcees without a pot to piss in, wanting to sponge off me, so I would be interested in seeing who these 'meal tickets' are?  All the ones who had any money were shit in bed. 

Have you got tickets? I've got a hot date and could also do with a recommendation for a good place to eat authentic dolmedes.

Fuck off you pathetic little twat. I'm looking for a companion.. a lady, to come with me on a tour of Sri Lanka. Two days in Colombo, four nights at the Amangalla in Galle, a week on the beach in Amanwella, followed by 5 nights in the tea country.. Tea Trails. I ask for nothing in return. Just good company… someone with great teeth who can make me laugh.

Fuck off you pathetic little twat. I'm looking for a companion.. a lady, to come with me on a tour of Sri Lanka. Two days in Colombo, four nights at the Amangalla in Galle, a week on the beach in Amanwella, followed by 5 nights in the tea country.. Tea Trails. I ask for nothing in return. Just good company… someone with great teeth who can make me laugh.

I shit thee not Frank, and i ain't fishing for invites, but I was looking at holidays in Colombo just last night, you haven't stuck a Trojan in  my PC have you?

Fuck off you pathetic little twat. I'm looking for a companion.. a lady, to come with me on a tour of Sri Lanka. Two days in Colombo, four nights at the Amangalla in Galle, a week on the beach in Amanwella, followed by 5 nights in the tea country.. Tea Trails. I ask for nothing in return.. just good company with someone with good teeth who can make me laugh.

Ok, so translated from Bullshit to English: What you're actually after is a toothless, one eyed, Italian crack whore in a dirty mac, who is willing to spend a maximum of fifteen minutes in your grotty bedsit attempting to get your decrepit pecker up.
  • Like 1

See goat picture above. Sorted.

I shit thee not Frank, and i ain't fishing for invites, but I was looking at holidays in Colombo just last night, you haven't stuck a Trojan in  my PC have you?

25th Feb.. Victoria Palace. Stalls row E, seats 24 and 25. 7.30pm