CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

49,000 homos to be pardoned for past poofery ?

Guest JackoTC

Guest judgetwi

There is a recent precedent for this. I think it was the Blair government who issued a blanket pardon for the 300 odd British and Commonwealth soldiers executed during the Great War. Undoubtedly many of them were hard done by, including some who were under age and should never have been there in the first place. Equally there were many who were rapists and murderers and got what they deserved. Personally, i don't give a fuck about these old poofs ; it's when they start screaming for compo that i will reach for my rope and torque wrench. Cunts.

• 1 year later...
Guest JackoTC

Don't say I didn't tell you so. It makes me fucking sick with anger. Why do the fudge nudgers get pardoned ? I'll tell you fucking why. Because half of the cunts in Westminster are closet benders or fucking deviants themselves ( or at least got bummed in public school ) and they don't want outed by the hard up old faggots who used to trade in the public lavvies.

I called the BBC twice today to comment on it on some radio progs - did I get a look in ? Did I fuck. And we all know why there don't we ? The fucking BBC is full of the same fucking poofy arse whacking puddle jumpers that Westminster is.

I wonder what will happen if they ever legalise cannabis or ecstasy ? Will all previous drugs dealers and users be pardoned ? Like fuck they will.

I am not a queer basher and what people do in the privacy of their own gaff is their business. As a family man, that's where it begins and ends as far as I am concerned. I don't want to see this lifestyle victimised nor do I want to see it promoted. Same goes for religion too.

Football will always be the preserve of irons.

Peter Tatchell is a fucking proud gay cunt.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is the shape of a pubs roof an indicator of how hard it is?

Round here only gay pubs still have a roof.

These buccaneers of the chocolate ocean are freaks and should be treated as such.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I suppose some congratulations and credit are due for posting the latest developments in an existing thread rather than creating a new shit topic for a barbaric and shit response. 

Youre off your game jacko...get yourself sorted. 

59 minutes ago, Manky said:

Round here only gay pubs still have a roof.

Although I'm not entirely comfortable with the construct, that would be "poofs' roofs" rather than "pooves' rooves", for the above mentioned reason and out of the necessity for juxtapositional consistency. 

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Although I'm not entirely comfortable with the construct, that would be "poofs' roofs" rather than "pooves' rooves", for the above mentioned reason and out of the necessity for juxtapositional consistency. 

Quite.

On 2/1/2015 at 11:45 AM, JackoTC said:

The campaign is up and running to pardon 49,000 men convicted for being bandits back in yesteryear when bummery was frowned upon. The usual fucking lot at the BBC have given it plenty of coverage as we all know its full of them.

It was against the law at the time - so why the fuck should they get a pardon ?? Once more the gay mafia show their strength in the UK.

VZ9ITVP.jpg      

Where did you get that picture of PunkApe..?

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I am not a queer basher and what people do in the privacy of their own gaff is their business. As a family man, that's where it begins and ends as far as I am concerned. I don't want to see this lifestyle victimised nor do I want to see it promoted. Same goes for religion too.

Football will always be the preserve of irons.

Peter Tatchell is a fucking proud gay cunt.

Same here beasty, live and let live but don't throw in our fucking faces.

Guest luke swarm
25 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

nobody like this sort of thing thrown in their faces TC, especially woman despite what those lying vids would have you believe.

29 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Count me out of your sweet little gang. I don't like faggots but also don't think we should be going round attacking them.

That is the job of the police.

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Manky said:

Count me out of your sweet little gang. I don't like faggots but also don't think we should be going round attacking them.

That is the job of the police.

nonsense...if it came to a small gathering of like minded decent honest Christian white chaps who wished to kick Pinkape to a pulpy death this weekend...you would be at the front of the pack.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

nonsense...if it came to a small gathering of like minded decent honest Christian white chaps who wished to kick Pinkape to a pulpy death this weekend...you would be at the front of the pack.

Sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.

But I insist on being allowed to wear my Class 1 Biohazard suit and marigolds whil punching his gigs out.

5 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

You're lucky to have any sort of pub, round here most of them have been converted into luxury flats for yuppies by property developing arseholes.

Lots of the out of town pubs are shut but there isn't much of a market for yuppie flats around here. More like 6 to a room dorms for the usual suspects.

City centre pubs seem to be doing OK.

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is the shape of a pubs roof an indicator of how hard it is?

Yes. This particular shithole is in the grounds of the local sainsburys carpark. I've seen people being beaten up outside the fucking place, and it has a specific parking space for police vehicles. Lovely area. There's a flat roof pub in most towns and they're always inhabited by cunts with staffies, and drug dealers operating in the carpark. 

2 hours ago, luke swarm said:

nobody like this sort of thing thrown in their faces TC, especially woman despite what those lying vids would have you believe.

I only believe what i see with my own eyes Lucas and most certainly don't believe anything that is uploaded onto the internet.

Propaganda is one massive cuntbreed.

Guest JackoTC
19 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Why on earth would it make you sick with anger? Those who got prison sentences or other penalties still served them, it's just an acknowledgement that a law which criminalises the activities of consenting adults doing no harm to anyone else is a very stupid one.

I'll tell you why, (and I can honestly say I'm not a queerbasher or a homophobe ), it sickens me that simply because Alan Turing was treated terribly for being a woofter, and because of the hugely disproportionate power of the gay mafia, this is being done. There have always been unfair laws and treatment. My gran was put into a mental institution for being pregnant outside of marriage, was forced to terminate the pregnancy, and remained in the institute for 6 years as a virtual slave.  

God help us if we call someone a poofter these days, we'll probably get fucking jailed.

Incidentally, when my wife was pregnant, she urinated into a Policeman's hat and got into some bother. After extensive research, I have discovered this is perfectly legal, and I shall be demanding an apology from the Commissioner of Police forthwith.