CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

For My Valentine - Frank

Guest nobgobbler

Trolling?.. that's a little strong, snatch.. minkey. I'm a highly respected fully paid up long standing member. We are currently inundated with thicko's... wet fucking humourless student type simpletons, treating the site like some two bob community of lightweight spastics. It won't be tolerated.

Fully paid up? Frank,I think you have been fleeced from your Greek Euros.

Trolling?.. that's a little strong, snatch.. minkey. I'm a highly respected fully paid up long standing member. We are currently inundated with thicko's... wet fucking humourless student type simpletons, treating the site like some two bob community of lightweight spastics. It won't be tolerated.

Try posting something intelligent, funny or thought provoking then instead of the boring "kill yourself" bullshit. You've even got shit at this. At least the other cunts have something to say, none of us here claim to be comic geniuses or the next Noam Chomsky but at least we're trying to communicate. It seems you're incapable of that. Pull your finger out of your arse or fuck off for good.
  • Like 1

Try posting something intelligent, funny or thought provoking then instead of the boring "kill yourself" bullshit. You've even got shit at this. At least the other cunts have something to say, none of us here claim to be comic geniuses or the next Noam Chomsky but at least we're trying to communicate. It seems you're incapable of that. Pull your finger out of your arse or fuck off for good.

I was reading some Chomsky the other night

I just don't have it, stubs. Try as I may...

I just don't have it, stubs. Try as I may...

Just like the herpes riddled cock of a rent boy you frequently enjoy, you've got it deep inside you somewhere. Go through an 80s style training montage to inspire yourself, then regardless of if you get your mojo back, throw yourself off the top of Canary Wharf. Good morning.
  • Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

I can see him now Googling 'Noam Chromsky' in a desperate attempt to clue himself up on someone he's never heard of. A pointless exercise in his case as he's totally incapable of understanding the concepts Chromsky puts forward anyway.

Guest Gong Farmer

It's Chomsky not Chromsky. If you edit your post quickly Gong, no-one will notice.

I'd just got up when making the post please accept my excuses. As for Chomsky there's an element of truth in what he says but ultimately he's a shill for the ruling elite and changes his mind about the  issues he puts forward once he's convinced the reader that he's right. I suppose it's a good marketing ploy and it sell his books but you'd have to buy the next book which always turns out to be a tweaked revision of the previous one. I suppose there's not much point in having a mind if you can't change it but when Chomsky changes his mind he makes thousands of dollars out of it. He's more profit than a prophet and most of us have moved on from his pedestrian undergraduate half baked opinions and views.

I'd just got up when making the post please accept my excuses. As for Chomsky there's an element of truth in what he says but ultimately he's a shill for the ruling elite and changes his mind about the issues he puts forward once he's convinced the reader that he's right. I suppose it's a good marketing ploy and it sell his books but you'd have to buy the next book which always turns out to be a tweaked revision of the previous one. I suppose there's not much point in having a mind if you can't change it but when Chomsky changes his mind he makes thousands of dollars out of it. He's more profit than a prophet and most of us have moved on from his pedestrian undergraduate half baked opinions and views.

Gong, apologies for what I said the other night, and my general idiotic behaviour. I did try to send you a PM, as I have done with others. Most have chosen not to receive direct messages from me. I guess it should be expected. Anyway.. apologies once again. I like you... a lot.

Guest Gong Farmer

Gong, apologies for what I said the other night, and my general idiotic behaviour. I did try to send you a PM, as I have done with others. Most have chosen not to receive direct messages from me. I guess it should be expected. Anyway.. apologies once again. I like you... a lot.

I've never been one to hold a grudge so you're apology is accepted in the same spirit it was offered. 

Guest Gong Farmer

That's easily the best thing you've said for ages Del Boy, keep up the good work you grumpy old cunt!

You seem to have your tongue firmly poked up Delboy's arse don't you shitbreath? 

You seem to have your tongue firmly poked up Delboy's arse don't you shitbreath?

Del is an utter cunt, even by his own admission.
Most of what he says is total bollocks with a definite BNP edge-but it is cunt nominating and that's good enough for me. I read it but don't necessarily care for all it, some it is funny though and makes me laugh, the reason why most of us are here. Frank, however, is a nasty, unfunny shit turd of a cunt who's only reason to be here is to wind people up, troll and generally be the afforemention nasty, unfunny shit turd cunt.
I can tell Del Boy to get fucked if it helps?

Most of what he says is total bollocks with a definite BNP edge-but it is cunt nominating and that's good enough for me. I read it but don't necessarily care for all it, some it is funny though and makes me laugh, the reason why most of us are here. Frank, however, is a nasty, unfunny shit turd of a cunt who's only reason to be here is to wind people up, troll and generally be the afforemention nasty, unfunny shit turd cunt.

I like Delboy, he's come out with some absolute pearls in his time. You're right about Frank stubbers, the fucking silverback is definitely a cage rattler, but he's getting shit even at that. He's a boring irrelevance, but I like reminding him of it every now and again.
  • Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

You don't have to tell Dickboy to get fucked on account as I can do that myself. Personally I wouldn't give the obnoxious cunt-up any quarter whatsoever as he is to this site what pubic lice is to a tramp's knackers. I'll apologies for my uncalled retort towards yourself but if you're going to cunt me via that shitkrieg then I will react accordingly. Shall we agree to park that then Stubby? 

Shut up you stupid little bastard child. If it wasn't for me, decimus and type would turn this place into one big fucking student love-in. Only true thicko's will allow themselves to be wound up. Thicko.

Guest DingTheRioja

You never sent me a PM you tight cunt... the only person on here blocked from me is the fat poney paedo cunt.

Shut up you stupid little bastard child. If it wasn't for me, decimus and type would turn this place into one big fucking student love-in. Clueless weasel.

I am mightily offended.. there is no "studentyness" about me what-so-fucking-ever.... dirty unwashed, disease-riddled, loudmouthed, opinionated, worthless pricks...

Students that is...

You don't have to tell Dickboy to get fucked on account as I can do that myself. Personally I wouldn't give the obnoxious cunt-up any quarter whatsoever as he is to this site what pubic lice is to a tramp's knackers. I'll apologies for my uncalled retort towards yourself but if you're going to cunt me via that shitkrieg then I will react accordingly. Shall we agree to park that then Stubby?

Del is a funny old cunt mostly I've got no issues with him. His slagging off of useless cunts here is a CC staple. Please feel free to rip the piss out my posts as long as its funny-it's easy to tell when being called a cunt is for real, I actually find it amusing. On that note, Gongers old boy, you are a massive cunt!

Guest Gong Farmer

Del is a funny old cunt mostly I've got no issues with him. His slagging off of useless cunts here is a CC staple. Please feel free to rip the piss out my posts as long as its funny-it's easy to tell when being called a cunt is for real, I actually find it amusing. On that note, Gongers old boy, you are a massive cunt!

That I'm a massive cunt is no revelation and stating the bleedin' obvious. Posting on here as one massive cunt to another massive cunt is akin to safety in numbers I suppose so I'll watch your back if you watch mine. Deal?