CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

For My Valentine - Frank

Guest nobgobbler

Shut up you stupid little bastard child. If it wasn't for me, decimus and type would turn this place into one big fucking student love-in. Only true thicko's will allow themselves to be wound up. Thicko.

That's right, if it wasn't for you I'd be constantly posting pictures of kittens and swapping brownie recipes with members. Thank god you're about to save me from myself. Idiot. And as for winding anyone up, I'm afraid you don't push my buttons. I know you do these things for a reaction, because for whatever bizarre reason it seems to give you pleasure. What I've got a problem with is that you're shit at it. "Imagine the state of her fanny" "kill yourself" "pile of shit". It's predictable and stale. You've carved yourself a niche as the resident rapscallion, the least you can do is have the decency to be good at it, you tired out old cunt.
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
Guest Lady Penelope

I can see him now Googling 'Noam Chromsky' in a desperate attempt to clue himself up on someone he's never heard of. A pointless exercise in his case as he's totally incapable of understanding the concepts Chromsky puts forward anyway.

​I agree with most things he says, but Noam Chomsky is a very silly name .. Vera Blenkinsop would sound better.