CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

LISTS

Jobs to do do lists dominate my sad, lonely existence.  If it's on the list it's gotta be done, otherwise my anxiety will kick and I'm doomed.  The only pleasure derived from a list is the ticking off of jobs done.  Todays pleasure is cleaning the van and Hammeriting the wheel arches.  Anyone else got any good chores planned for the day?

Jobs to do do lists dominate my sad, lonely existence.  If it's on the list it's gotta be done, otherwise my anxiety will kick and I'm doomed.  The only pleasure derived from a list is the ticking off of jobs done.  Todays pleasure is cleaning the van and Hammeriting the wheel arches.  Anyone else got any good chores planned for the day?

Can you add feeding Punkape through a wood chipper to one of your lists? :)

Guest JackoTC

Jacko's to do list today as of 2pm : 

Have a long relaxing bath

Get round to friends house for birthday celebration

Drink large Bloody Marys (this weekend's weapon of choice !) until I cant stand anymore spicy tomato juice

Move on to Vodka Red Bull to finish off the Smirnoff Blue

Have some bottled lager to cleanse the palate

Fall down and talk shite (or vice versa)

Guest DingTheRioja

Drink large Bloody Marys (this weekend's weapon of choice !) until I cant stand anymore spicy tomato juice

"pics or didnt happen..."

Guest JackoTC

I'm finding myself writing lists of lists of late. It could be a worrying sign of impending other bizarre behaviours like wiping my arse after a shit or drinking vodka.

Don't start me Westy, you make it sound like drinking vodka is bad ? Reality would come crashing in on me without it......... 

Guest JackoTC

I'm finding myself writing lists of lists of late. It could be a worrying sign of impending other bizarre behaviours like wiping my arse after a shit or drinking vodka.

The irony was lost on me there. See what I mean ??

Guest judgetwi

I wonder why anyone would log on to a site called Cunts Corner and imagine that anybody is interested in the mundane details of their everyday life and ask what dull bollocks other people are doing today? Well now you've brought up the subject i have just scratched my big fat hairy arse. Would anyone like to kiss it?

Guest DingTheRioja

I wonder why anyone would log on to a site called Cunts Corner and imagine that anybody is interested in the mundane details of their everyday life and ask what dull bollocks other people are doing today? Well now you've brought up the subject i have just scratched my big fat hairy arse. Would anyone like to kiss it?

You're here.

That sounds nice.  Tomorrows list is sure to include paracetamol and regrets though? That and the launderette after having shit yourself?

Guest JackoTC

That sounds nice.  Tomorrows list is sure to include paracetamol and regrets though? That and the launderette after having shit yourself?

Certainly not. I never take painkillers. I deserve any hangover I get. And, despite my own low opinion of my drunken self (you know what I mean Poohbear, you've been there too), I always get to bed unshitted and vomit free. As to the regret, well..................and I'm starting to get some paranoia with it too.

Guest JackoTC

My chores: 

Nurse a hangover. 

Be bothered to talk to people.

Be bothered to make something to eat.

Be a cunt on and off the internet.

Think about how much of a cunt I'll be 10 years down the line (GIGANTIC CUNT probably) 

Wipe my arse.

Turn TV channels.

You should get out a bit more.

Guest JackoTC

It's the weekend you cunt! Let me add a few to my list...

Wank 

fart 

smoke rollies and drink cups of coffee

bacon baps 

scream at my cheeky bastard dog for biting the sofa 

What do you expect me to do on a weekend?? run a fucking international corporation or resolve the russia/ukraine conflict?? fuck sake you tight arse cunt! 

I was just saying..........

Have you considered social interaction ? With other people ? Not just on here with me ? I'm off out anyway. Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. Ok ?

Guest judgetwi

No Mr Memory Loss Hypocrite. We often hear about your visits to the pub followed by a kebab. If you keep pulling people's strings, don't threaten to fuck off when they retaliate......... just fuck off. After all, shit head, taking the piss out of mundane cunts should be beneath your supposed superior standards.

Interesting. Obviously you have never heard of a "running gag" Doc. Well of course you have but you choose to pretend that it is a mystery to you. I'd love to stay and chat but i have to get ready for..........oh , well not important. No  kebab tonight i'm afraid......bit skint to be honest. Not that you fucking care you bastard. I don't suppose you are going to make any apologies for that. (another running gag Doc)

Guest JackoTC

Regrets ?? I remember very little. I fear a social media backlash.

Tried to fix Ming's Nespresso machine.

Chased rent.

Listened to the Guilty album and sang all of Barry's bits.

Cooked a chicken... aga.

Dipped in and out of CC.. became depressed.

Drove my daughter back to school... will miss her dearly.

Listened to last night's Nick Abbot show.

Bed.

Chased rent.
Cooked a chicken... aga.
Bed.

There's only one thing on my list, drinking myself insensible because I'm so fucking depressed that you've bred.

Edited by Mrs Roops

Guest JackoTC

Chased rent.

Cooked a chicken... aga.

Bed.

I have obviously been laboring under a misapprehension. I thought you would be playing Boules, smoking endless Gitanes, whilst a tailor tried to measure you up for some new togs. Perhaps rubbing down the boats deck or a lick of paint on the hull.......................Why, why.......your just an ordinary man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest DingTheRioja

I have obviously been laboring under a misapprehension. I thought you would be playing Boules, smoking endless Gitanes, whilst a tailor tried to measure you up for some new togs. Perhaps rubbing down the boats deck or a lick of paint on the hull.......................Why, why.......your just an ordinary man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9780060774707.jpg