CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunting Diana's cunting funeral

Decimus

So, fresh from banging a dusky skinned suitor, the peoples sluttress goes and gets herself killed. As far as I was concerned that was end of story. Joe fucking public, however, wouldn't let sleeping dogs lie. Next thing you know, Elton Johns taken five minutes out from chugging cock to rehash an old song as a cringeworthy memorial. All because she once touched some poofters hand in a hospital who was dying of self-inflicted, banditry induced AIDS. Then there were the millions of idiots lining the streets of London, sobbing faux tears like a retrospective Savile accuser on Loose Women. Some of these cunts would no doubt have had relatives who died that they gave less of a hair tearing, mourning performance in honour of. All over some media hyped, promiscuous, over privileged cunt who wouldn't have shed a tear over any of the idiot plebs who shed plenty for her. Thank fuck she's dead and there's no chance of a replay of that day of massive cuntery.

Have you been in a coma for 16 years you daft cunt? I hear Mafeking's been relieved

I didn't realise there were fucking strict time limits regarding what you can nominate, you cunt. I'll be keeping a close eye on you to make sure you never mention anything that happened more than three days in the past. Twat.

Guest DingTheRioja

I remember the night she died. I was drunk, face down in somebody's front garden trying not to piss myself. Funny how you remember things isn't it?

Were you trying not to piss yourself laughing or was it due to other circumstances?

I was at someone's wedding, pissed as a fucking fart, in the vague vicinity of Devon or somesuch place... Haven't seen the happy couple in over 10 years...

Guest DingTheRioja

......Some of these cunts would no doubt have had relatives who died that they gave less of a hair tearing, mourning performance in honour of. .............

Yep, I remember seeing the Beeb interviewing people in one of the parks, some bloke (about 45-ish, married) actually said "I cried more today than at my own fathers' funeral"...

Before that I wasn't that chuffed either way on the bint, after that I decided to take a dislike to spoilt brat... I also managed to piss on the wall near where she died... and so had many others by the looks of it...

Guest DingTheRioja

Is she dead? I'm surprised the media aren't making more of a fuss.

Don't worry, next week will be the "16 year 4 month and 3 week and a few hours Anniversary"... I'm sure one of the papers will be serialising a new book about her being wonderful or the "conspiracy"...

So, fresh from banging a dusky skinned suitor, the peoples sluttress goes and gets herself killed. As far as I was concerned that was end of story. Joe fucking public, however, wouldn't let sleeping dogs lie. Next thing you know, Elton Johns taken five minutes out from chugging cock to rehash an old song as a cringeworthy memorial. All because she once touched some poofters hand in a hospital who was dying of self-inflicted, banditry induced AIDS. Then there were the millions of idiots lining the streets of London, sobbing faux tears like a retrospective Savile accuser on Loose Women. Some of these cunts would no doubt have had relatives who died that they gave less of a hair tearing, mourning performance in honour of. All over some media hyped, promiscuous, over privileged cunt who wouldn't have shed a tear over any of the idiot plebs who shed plenty for her. Thank fuck she's dead and there's no chance of a replay of that day of massive cuntery.

Two cunts down and tens of thousands still in the pipeline. Fucking cunts. Don't get me started, Decimus. Too many thickos out there addicted to tabloid toss and chips to see things clearly. Fuck.
  • Like 1

I disagree you you on this one Decimus.  Princess Diana was a wonderful woman and I for one miss her.  I was an unofficial lookielikie actually, approached more than once by an agency man with a card.  She was murdered, of that there is no doubt.

Guest DingTheRioja

I disagree you you on this one Decimus.  Princess Diana was a wonderful woman and I for one miss her.  I was an unofficial lookielikie actually, approached more than once by an agency man with a card.  She was murdered, of that there is no doubt.

By who?

The drink driver, the press, or Queenie?

Allegedly.

Obviously the fucking royals had something to do with it. Didn't she piss off and marry a Pakistani and got pregnant? Which would mean the royal family would have a Pakistani In it (Who maybe one day would become king cunt),which is a massive no no! 

Al Fayed, Pakistani? I suppose his old man did run a fucking big corner shop...

What the fuck is going on here Deco ? Diana's funeral ? I'm not showing my mum any of this post as it would upset her terribly.

The only thing in my defence, Jackers, is that I was heavily inebriated at the time. That and the fact Diana was a fucking despicable, privileged, toff cunt. Voted number 2 on the list of greatest ever Britons? Shows what a fucking boot licking bunch of brainwashed serf's the majority of this country still are. What did she ever do beyond marry an inbred Nazi, breed two more inbred Nazi leeches, fucked every single nationality under the sun and get herself fucking killed. And for this she was voted second greatest Briton. Fucking diabolical. On a lighter note, I'm half a bottle of bells down and grinning like Tony Blackburn. I might go ahead and post something about the Queen Mother stinking of piss.