CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Judge (who sentenced Kelly Emery)

I mean how does this cunt sleep at night. When was the last time you saw a comment like "sentence considered too severe". Its got to the stage where it is not a punishment for the perp with all the rehab benefits they get. Cunts, cunts, cunts. 

Here's another vote Nigel.

Guest nobgobbler

Chances are the evil selfish drugged up ugly thick cunt will be receiving the luxuries and the protection of the prison hospital for the duration of her so-called sentence and will be back on the streets in 3 years. Should be re-tried and the judge made to do the same sentence for being an utter cunt.

One scarcely knows where to begin.

Society has deemed it infringes some human rights or other to allow compulsory sterilisation of someone so manifestly unfit to have a child. Ownership of a 'Parent License' proving one is a fit and proper person to engage in the most serious role a human can undertake (bringing up a child) is also deemed somewhat infra-dig - the 'human rights' in question specifically extending to the garden salads that create the child and not the child itself, apparently.

Faced with this, what can we do?

Of course, personal responsibility is now a laughably outdated notion, so that's not going to work in the hedonistic stampede. Legalised homicide ? Well we're back in the realms of tricksy 'human rights' again aren't we. Social Workers?? The Police? Overworked, undermanned, underpaid with morale lower than a snakes hips so all in all it's a bit of a toughie isn't it?

Best strap in and get a helmet as the rise in numbers of the underclass means that it's entirely possible a cohort of these shit-for-brains and their bloodline will be moving to a house near you soon....and when I say house I mean 'four-bedroomed des res with en-suite everythings, now operating as a suburban crack den'.

• Like 1

Never heard of this person. What has he done?

She fed her toddler methadone to make it sleepy, so she could get ripped to the tits on crack. Definitely not a student from the Mary Poppins school of nannying.

Anyway since you're here and have nothing better to do, I'm assuming you're from Camberwell? If so, can you confirm whether that dopey little ISIS-wannabe, half ounce that got done for terrorism and who lived in Camberwell, lived in Evelina Mansions, on New Church Road? I saw an interview with some of his overseen cohorts and recognised the area and wondered if you could confirm.

I used to live there back in the Jurassic period.

​Im not sure. I dont know about this.

She fed her toddler methadone to make it sleepy, so she could get ripped to the tits on crack. Definitely not a student from the Mary Poppins school of nannying.

Anyway since you're here and have nothing better to do, I'm assuming you're from Camberwell? If so, can you confirm whether that dopey little ISIS-wannabe, half ounce that got done for terrorism and who lived in Camberwell, lived in Evelina Mansions, on New Church Road? I saw an interview with some of his overseen cohorts and recognised the area and wondered if you could confirm.

I

​I'm not sure. I don't know about this