CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

people who don't realise their kids are cunts

Eddie

It's usually down to their diet - the amount of parents I've seen with 'ADHD' diagnosed kids giving them HUGE amounts of sugar and shit food simply needs to be seen to be believed.  Parents love a label.  Validated them and makes them feel important.  It's all bollocks.

• Like 1

Guest Gong Farmer

It's usually down to their diet - the amount of parents I've seen with 'ADHD' diagnosed kids giving them HUGE amounts of sugar and shit food simply needs to be seen to be believed.  Parents love a label.  Validated them and makes them feel important.  It's all bollocks.

​A label that also vindicates them and the schools from their responsibility whilst the pharmaceutical companies are quids in making shed loads of money on the back of  nasty little out of control cunty kids running rings around adults. It's a public piss take that can't even be justified by the 'experts' in the field as the ADHA phenomen  keeps those cunts in a job that they wouldn't normally have had if the world was still sane. 

Guest JackoTC

​This is one I seriously agree with and lean towards. I know its quick and easy for parents, but I often see kids lunches as follows : Sandwich (usually processed meat of sorts), crisps (salt, sugar etc etc), yoghurt (full of sugar) and chocolate bar and sugary drink (or sugar free for the alternative chemical hellzone) . What the fuck are we doing to them ? Healthier food is cheaper too.

​This is one I seriously agree with and lean towards. I know its quick and easy for parents, but I often see kids lunches as follows : Sandwich (usually processed meat of sorts), crisps (salt, sugar etc etc), yoghurt (full of sugar) and chocolate bar and sugary drink (or sugar free for the alternative chemical hellzone) . What the fuck are we doing to them ? Healthier food is cheaper too.

​Fuck me Jacko.  You're a dullard sober ;-)

​Just exactly what the fuck is in Tizer anyway? You'd be better off letting your kids mainline heroin!

​The sort of cunts who think a bottle of 'Sunny D' is one of their idiot spawn's 'Five a Day'

Guest JackoTC

​Fuck me Jacko.  You're a dullard sober ;-)

​I know, two Noms moaning like fuck about money ( although I'm happy to fuck £150 on a Saturday night ), and making sensible comments about this and that. Going to buy some speed, downers and ecstacy right now.

Guest DingTheRioja

Its always funny, but not in a good way, when you see how half the rest of the world feed their kids at school... freshly cooked fresh produce, variety, and I'd fuking happily eat the stuff they get and PAY for it...

Ours? Pizza and chips is the healthy option, tomato puree and the vitamins in spuds...

Its always funny, but not in a good way, when you see how half the rest of the world feed their kids at school... freshly cooked fresh produce, variety, and I'd fuking happily eat the stuff they get and PAY for it...

Ours? Pizza and chips is the healthy option, tomato puree and the vitamins in spuds...

You want to travel the2 miles or so from Camberwell Green, through Peckham to New Cross at school throwing out time and see every fried chicken places full to the brim with school kids buying their tea. Its shameful

You want to travel the2 miles or so from Camberwell Green, through Peckham to New Cross at school throwing out time and see every fried chicken places full to the brim with school kids buying their tea. Its shameful

​I suppose the queues are out the door at the watermelon franchises too?

• Like 1

Guest deebom

​Well, black people and fried chicken. stereotypes have truth in them.

Guest DingTheRioja

​No.. I don't want to travel within 50 miles of that shithole thank you very much... :P