CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who believe in ghosts

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

Or spirits. Or energies. Or fairies. Or any other nebulous load of old arse.

I don't care if you once saw a shimmering orb of light when walking home, or felt a presence in the brothel where your cunt of a mother died. That's a conversation you need to have with your GP, not me. Fuck off.

When you die, you'll end up like every other cunt, decomposing in a coffin.

Guest DingTheRioja

Jimmy hendrix and elvis both told me you was going to say that 

​Lying cunt... Elvis isn't dead, he's working at the Aldi down the arse end of Leeds... or was that Uncle Jimmy?

Guest DingTheRioja

its all a load of superstitious bollocks peddled by cunts believed by gullible people.

would anybody like to by some lucky heather? Read your fortune?

​Got any lucky rabbits feet?

Guest MikeD

"I saw an image of, blah, blah, blah etc."

Really? If I imagine it I see an image of Liz Hurley as my personal sex slave, doesn't mean it will happen you deluded cunts.

Guest ducunti

Years ago some daft cunt in Knock in Ireland claimed they saw an apparition of the virgin mary, firstly if he did why didnt the cunt give her a good seeing to and be done with this virgin shit. Secondly how can a silly fucker mistake a ray of sunlight for some ancient mythical bint.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Years ago some daft cunt in Knock in Ireland claimed they saw an apparition of the virgin mary, firstly if he did why didnt the cunt give her a good seeing to and be done with this virgin shit. Secondly how can a silly fucker mistake a ray of sunlight for some ancient mythical bint.

I hate to say it, there are gullible people out there who will not accept rational explanations over superstitious claptrap.

Guest deebom

People always claim ghosts they have seen are dressed in period clothing of some sort. To which I ask, "How the fuck was it wearing clothes?"

If it's supposed to be the soul of a dead person, how can it have clothes? Do a pair of trousers have a soul too? How about a sock? Cunts.

Guest Snatch

People always claim ghosts they have seen are dressed in period clothing of some sort. To which I ask, "How the fuck was it wearing clothes?"

If it's supposed to be the soul of a dead person, how can it have clothes? Do a pair of trousers have a soul too? How about a sock? Cunts.

​In another hundred years will people see ghosts with baggy jeans and a baseball cap on back to front?