CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyone called Carl

Guest Fatty

​well, you can call me old fashioned, but he certainly knows how to go ape, and how to accuse Yours Truly of some kind of back-stabbing activities these months. High Profile members have been banned (whoever the fuck THEY were) according to him, and yes, as Cunt Finder General it could only ever have been my doing...Zzzzz  After all, I banned MYSELF for 90 days which is more than Phileas Fogg got. 

All said, who's still here, who's not and who never bothered to fuck off when they should have?

I agree with Ape on this one. Frank and Ratter are fucked off, Judge gets his wrist slapped by admin, and Profb suddenly makes an appearance right on cue for your return. The stage couldn't have been anymore perfectly set for you. And if that sounds paranoid, its positively rational compared to some of the absolutely mental shite that has been spouted by you in the past.

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler

Good call , then again all scouse are automatically massive cunts 

People called Colin are far fucking worse. Carla Lane is a cunt though.

All Colins have got piggy eyes and moobs. 

​After all, I banned MYSELF for 90 days which is more than Phileas Fogg got.......

No, I banned you......

​........I am...So fucking mental in fact that much of what I suggested LAST YEAR has since been implemented for the good benefit of all, and apart from my 'suggestions' that is all that I had to do with it. Its cunts such as YOU who have 'ruled the roost' with your own poxy comments these past months, and have determined as to who now is left on here...  You paranoid cunt.

Most of your suggestions, the main one being the permanent closure of the "Guest Forum" has been ignored.

Jazz, you have only been back a few days and already you have become a divisive influence. You clearly have not learned any lessons. Please carry on 'cos nothing would make me happier than to kick your sorry, self-important ass into touch.​

• Like 1

No, I banned you......

Most of your suggestions, the main one being the permanent closure of the "Guest Forum" has been ignored.

Jazz, you have only been back a few days and already you have become a divisive influence. You clearly have not learned any lessons. Please carry on 'cos nothing would make me happier than to kick your sorry, self-important ass into touch.​

​Oh Christ don't ban him again. He's the only one of a few who I actually find interesting on this site

​What on Earth have I done NOW? 

Read what  I said about 'banning myself' for you have read it out of context in this instance.

I am by no means a divisive influence... Other members, made their choice as to how they responded to my return.

I have been nothing more than POLITE save for a few 'digs' at those who have gone out of THEIR way to dig at me.

What have you done? I can make a list as long as one of your tedious schizophrenic rants. You are a fucking nutter and your so called exodus from the site would have been more productively spent seeking out some form of psychiatric help. I can't be bothered to even indulge your paranoia. No doubt sooner or later you'll be receiving some mysterious PM's from Grumpys dead son indicating it was me what did for him. Or maybe an anonymous visit from the men in black tipping you off that it was Ape on the grassy knoll? Each to their own, if others on the site are glad you are back then fair enough. But I think you're a cry baby cunt who will flood it with shit and ruin it. No more Frank to mark your card, but I'll make sure I do my best to remind you what an fucking moron you are.

• Like 2

Guest Bill Stickers

Exodus are all cunts.

Psychiatrists are mostly cunts.

I don't know who Grumpy's dead son is but he sounds like he was a cunt.

Men in black are pretty cool.

JFK was more of a cunt than people think, but whoever shot him was a bigger cunt.

Exodus are all cunts.

Psychiatrists are mostly cunts.

I don't know who Grumpy's dead son is but he sounds like he was a cunt.

Men in black are pretty cool.

JFK was more of a cunt than people think, but whoever shot him was a bigger cunt.

Bill you should not post after a glue bag session, your ramblings do come across a tad moronic. Stick to the super t's and allow the rash around your mouth clear up.

Guest Bill Stickers

Bill you should not post after a glue bag session, your ramblings do come across a tad moronic. Stick to the super t's and allow the rash around your mouth clear up.

Please don't let the label of "Veteran Cunt" you have been erroneously bequeathed cause you to develop an inflated sense of self-worth. 

You clearly believe usage of three syllable words such as "rambling" and "moronic" make you come across as part of the Cunt's Corner (pseudo) intelligentsia.

You have no worth. Your mother tried to abort you when you were six, lest we forget. You have a picture of a fat retarded boy wearing a stupid t-shirt as your picture because you need something to aspire to. 

You spend your morbid existence crawling the deepest, darkest corners of the web wanking furiously into a pot noodle every night, formulating your next cretinous post of questionable humour and quality. Other people have friends and lives; you have nothing but an insidious urge to indulge in the basest of desires.

Whenever I see a dead badger, with it's arse prolapsed from the force of an oncoming 4x4, festering by the verge of a country lane, I think of you, and everything you have ever contributed to this forum. I construct a pyramid hierarchy of all the pathetic cunts of the world, and you are invariably at the top.

Please, never darken my doorway again, you odious, grinning, insignificant insect.

Edited by bill_stickers

Please don't let the label of "Veteran Cunt" you have been erroneously bequeathed cause you to develop an inflated sense of self-worth. 

You clearly believe usage of three syllable words such as "rambling" and "moronic" make you come across as part of the Cunt's Corner (pseudo) intelligentsia.

You have no worth. Your mother tried to abort you when you were six, lest we forget. You have a picture of a fat retarded boy wearing a stupid t-shirt as your picture because you need something to aspire to. 

You spend your morbid existence crawling the deepest, darkest corners of the web wanking furiously into a pot noodle every night, formulating your next cretinous post of questionable humour and quality. Other people have friends and lives; you have nothing but an insidious urge to indulge in the basest of desires.

Whenever I see a dead badger, with it's arse prolapsed from the force of an oncoming 4x4, festering by the verge of a country lane, I think of you, and everything you have ever contributed to this forum. I construct a pyramid hierarchy of all the pathetic cunts of the world, and you are invariably at the top.

Please, never darken my doorway again, you odious, grinning, insignificant insect.

​Well done Bill, another snooze fest of irrelevance, you must try harder. Abortions take place in early pregnancy, not at six years old you blithering idiot, that would be classed as murder, in the words of Decimus, do the world a favor.