CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't like snooker

Guest Bill Stickers

16 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Just watching some of the English Open Snooker, and have to ask: what the FUCK is going on with Jimmy White’s hair style? It’s ridiculous.

Yes... he looks like he shares the same barber with Decimus, the ugly cunt.

6 hours ago, scotty said:

Jimmy White is one of the most entertaining snooker players I've ever watched, but why he'd be vain about his looks is beyond me. Let's face it, his grin is a dead ringer for Mr Burns, and his eyes couldn't look shiftier if he was a starving shoplifter in fortnum and mason. 

Indeed, anyone attending his brothers farewell piss up would have been hard pushed to identify the one that was still alive.

Jimmy White is one of the most entertaining snooker players I've ever watched, but why he'd be vain about his looks is beyond me. Let's face it, his grin is a dead ringer for Mr Burns, and his eyes couldn't look shiftier if he was a starving shoplifter in fortnum and mason. 

Indeed, anyone attending his brothers farewell piss up would have been hard pushed to identify the one that was still alive.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
What the fuck

8 hours ago, scotty said:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I heard they're bringing back the comedy snooker gameshow with Jim Davidson but replacing Virgo with that dusky skinned Muzzie cunt who refuses to shake the lady  referees hand.

Nig Break

Fucking seriously? Rory McLeod, the only Muzzer on the tour, who, Just coincidentally, found a sponsor called ISIS. 

I want him dead. 

I've noticed that Judd Trump's odd haircut appears to be hiding a walnut head.