CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who don't like snooker

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

If you don't have at the very least a fond appreciation of snooker, your view on any sport, skill or activity is null and void. Even uncultured Yorkshire dwelling cunts appreciate popping down the Crucible. It is, after all, Sheffield's only cultural event of any note.

The worst culprits are those insufferable cunts who think they are an edgy, cultured maverick for liking some bastardised American sport like basketball or NFL.

To expound on the latter point, anyone who feels the need to publicise that they are getting excited by a bunch of fratboy cunts in shoulder pads running around in-between adverts for the super bowl needs to taken to a North Korean gulag and buggered by Big Kimmy Jnr. until they realise the errors of their ways.

If I liked super bowl I'd keep it a dirty little secret, in the same way I would keep it a secret if I liked the thought of getting gang banged by a bunch of parking attendants in a rainy car park in Accrington.

If you don't have at the very least a fond appreciation of snooker, your view on any sport, skill or activity is null and void. Even uncultured Yorkshire dwelling cunts appreciate popping down the Crucible. It is, after all, Sheffield's only cultural event of any note.

The worst culprits are those insufferable cunts who think they are an edgy, cultured maverick for liking some bastardised American sport like basketball or NFL.

To expound on the latter point, anyone who feels the need to publicise that they are getting excited by a bunch of fratboy cunts in shoulder pads running around in-between adverts for the super bowl needs to taken to a North Korean gulag and buggered by Big Kimmy Jnr. until they realise the errors of their ways.

If I liked super bowl I'd keep it a dirty little secret, in the same way I would keep it a secret if I liked the thought of getting gang banged by a bunch of parking attendants in a rainy car park in Accrington.

NFL=Not Fucking Likely

Guest Fatty

Ginge, does have a point though...

Anyway, snooker was far more entertaining before the introduction of colour TV.   

Not for me wank pot I'm colour blind, 

Guest Bill Stickers

​This is too specific to not be based on actual events.

I'm not sure why you are trying to engage him. The answer is always the same, "you soppy cunt".

Guest DingTheRioja

Isn't Soppy Cunt running in the Grand National this weekend?

​No, I think that one's called Knackers Gluepot Cunt...

I could be wrong though, it has happened... once....

​Pair of soppy cunts

For fuck sake Fats, you've subliminally mind raped me. I've called my missus a soppy cunt today, it just slipped out after reading it at least 465 times since you joined. Change the record you cunt, and make sure you do it before I go back to work. We've got the Japs in next week and I don't want to slip up.

Edited by Decimus

For fuck sake Fats, you've subliminally mind raped me. I've called my missus a soppy cunt today, it just slipped out after reading it at least 465 times since you joined. Change the record you cunt, and make sure you do it before I go back to work. We've got the Japs in next week and I don't want to slip up.

Best not start talking about ww2 war crimes then.

I've got a feeling I know what Fatso will say in response to this........

I've got a feeling the fat cow might not get a chance to respond...... admin and roops are shooting from the hip lately. Not many prisoners being taken.

Well, if you're going to adopt a zero tolerance policy on someone, Fatso, the repetitive fuckpig, is the perfect candidate.

• Like 2

Well, if you're going to adopt a zero tolerance policy on someone, Fatso, the repetitive fuckpig, is the perfect candidate.

Can't argue that. No input, no amusement value, nothing of note to add to any conversation, plus repeated posts hijacking threads. I keep getting this horrible image of a pudgy bird with a face like a hamster that hasn't eaten in three weeks but just found a stash of hazelnuts.

• Like 1