CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eggs Benedict

cuntspotter

Guest nobgobbler

​Everyone's mental image of a vegetarian breakfast will be slightly different, but there will be one constant - a massive cunt will be eating it.

​And a green party voter.

Guest JackoTC

Alright jacko, you still on the sauce? I bet you had Smirnoff on your cornflakes this morning. I know I did.

​Keep up the good work Scotty. I've been having a drink in moderation for the last two weeks. Was on it last night, but didn't enjoy it. Vodka with yellow monster energy drinks and Jagerbombs were my weapons of choice. A sickly mix, I'm sure you'll agree. My guts feel like I've eaten the contents of a Blackpool souvenir shop.

​Keep up the good work Scotty. I've been having a drink in moderation for the last two weeks. Was on it last night, but didn't enjoy it. Vodka with yellow monster energy drinks and Jagerbombs were my weapons of choice. A sickly mix, I'm sure you'll agree. My guts feel like I've eaten the contents of a Blackpool souvenir shop.

My friend had a similar experience with a beverage called Strawberry Woo Woo. I suspect it contained Brony's pants and methylade.

​I tried that once. 

Guest JackoTC

Alright jacko, you still on the sauce? I bet you had Smirnoff on your cornflakes this morning. I know I did.

Been drinking just Beer or Lager for the last week (except Saturday) Scotty. I must say, its feels unusual. I remember the weekend without having to phone round, and I don't even need a swift one at lunchtime to take the edge off. Couldn't help myself yesterday though, forked out £60 for two bottles of Smirnoff Blue. I can't stop thinking about them. It doesn't help making them the screensaver on my laptop though.

Guest Fatty

Been drinking just Beer or Lager for the last week Scotty. I must say, its feels unusual. I remember the weekend without having to phone round, and I don't even need a swift one at lunchtime to take the edge off. Couldn't help myself yesterday though, forked out £60 for two bottles of Smirnoff Blue. I can't stop thinking about them. It doesn't help making them the screensaver on my laptop though.

Open them, go on, you know it makes sense, fuck stick.